Ritual Casting Lecture Next Gather

Ryan W

Artisan
To Scholars, future Wizards, and the curious,

I will be performing multiple ritual castings on Saturday the 6th in the Celestial Circle, sometime around 2pm. I will be giving a lecture to those present and interested on the mechanics and procedures of how to perform rituals safely, as well as the utilization of high magic. The castings and lecture will be about 45 minutes. The rituals being performed will be Investitures. Anybody interested in attending the lecture is welcome. I encourage any and all Scholars new to the craft to participate. Together let's usher in a new age of knowledge and learning to these lands as we light the beacons of hope.

-Brotherhood of the Star Guildmaster Luke Bluwolf

Last edited:
Luke;
While not terribly new to the craft of ritual casting, I will certainly be glad to attend and meet with like-minded individuals.
I look forward to seeing everyone again!

~Basil Saesonne,
of 'House Basil'

I believe this will prove valuable knowledge, if I am welcome, I will attend.

To any Biata or beings who are uncomfortable in the presence of Celestial magic,

Send me a contact if you would like a demonstration of Earth rituals. I will also be doing a series of castings, and while I wasn't intending to make the casting public, I will make allowances for such individuals. The rituals being cast are not Investitures.

-Zeth

In case Zeth the Overlord decides to Obliterate you, I would recommend to everyone that they stand OUTSIDE of the circle in which he is casting. His wrath is mighty, and his magic a frightening sight to behold; a thing of terrible beauty which I have witnessed myself.

As it is spoken, so let it be done.

In service,
-Sir Avaran

~A sound not unlike a weary (and perhaps colored by masked amusement) sigh comes through the dream~

Sadly, I will not be performing any Obliterates. But worry not, for when I am, I will ensure that certain, pesky individuals are in...attendance.

Is this where I go "Bwahaha?" Because I think so.

Bwahahaha!

Last edited:
I will be unable to attend—possibly the entirety of events to come next week, but certainly this portion of them. I would appreciate a record of the proceedings, if anybody is inclined to take one. I had also intended to be a part of the goal of the ritual itself; that is to say, investiture in the Earth Circle. I am unfortunately as yet too far to make the return distance in time for the ritual. Would there be any chance of a repeat performance at a later gathering?

Earthen Apprentice Vellis Valeriana Tsalarioth

Being relatively new to the celestial arts myself, I would be honored to be in attendance for these castings.

-Marcus, son of Terryn.

It seems I did not find this dream in time. I would be very interested if there is a repeat showing next month.

Last edited:
Perhaps next gather we could have a ritual casting lecture on the "Art and Science of Becoming One With Your Inner Boganzi"?

We would, of course, need to locate an expert on the subject...

~Bhaskara J Santori

Bhaskara,

There is no exact science to Gypsy Magic.

I am happy to personally provide you with the experience, though having your spirit modified like so much putty might be less pleasant for a creature of absolute freedom, such as yourself.

It might take us several rituals to truly recreate the effect, but for you, I will give it my all.

In the event that the magic goes wild and you are transformed into a foul being, please be rest assured that I will dedicate my power into destroying your tainted form, so that you can be cleansed.

I won't even charge for this.

Let me know. Really.

-Zeth

Back