Ritual Manipulation: Scroll Specific?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draven

Count
Per page 136 -

Each time this ability is taken, the caster will receive one tag with the name of the ritual to be manipulated, the specific manipulation, the name of the caster, and the expiration date of the effect (which is the end of the event). This tag must be handed to the ritual marshal along with all other requirements for casting the ritual when it is cast. The prerequisite for each type of manipulation must be met individually on a scroll to caster basis.

There is no mention that the specific scroll needs to be present, only the name of the ritual itself. This seems to follow the reasoning that I need to study a scroll to prepare a manipulation, but it doesn't need to be the actual scroll that I intend to cast. Is that correct?

The main question is, if I intend to cast Preserve (or any other ritual type) twice, each with its own manipulations, do I only need to bring one scroll to Logisitics to "study," or is my Manipulation limited to the exact scroll I prepared from?

Ritual Manipulations are tied to a specific type of ritual (i.e. Preserve Duration, Expanded Enchantment, etc.), not a specific scroll of that type.

-Bryan Gregory
ARC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back