Ritual needs

My friends, I looking for one who has access to the Ritual Stake of Woe. I fear that I might be in need of it soon. I have components that could be used in its casting but I do not have the skill to cast it myself.

Maxwell Maximus Maldavia Moore

Any assistance I can offer in dealing with its target is offered, I am an experienced vampire hunter.

Nikkolai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxwell,
I talk to the Brotherhood. I had been told by Eric that he had one or an item that acted like one about a year ago.
Aramis

Well af'er we stuffed silver in the coffin, pissed on 'im, and stole 'is jewelry. I's couldn't image whys ya need a stake soon.
Good times Mister Maxwell, good times.

and if'in ya needs help with t'at little problem w'en da time comes, lets me know.

Grimshaw

Maxwell,

I will stand beside Nikolai in this matter.

Ignathis

Maxwell,

You know I would be more than happy to cast such a ritual, I should also have sufficient components to switch out should you end up with the wrong combination.

-Lord Barrister Enan Bluewater

Maxwell,

You sure yer fightin' a vampire? GRONK's in if you are. You plannin' dis for Friday night or Saturday night or what?

GRONK

I am fairly certain that it is a vampire. But as my many years of adventuring has taught me, things aren't always what they seem. But I world target error on the side of caution and be prepared.

I'm going to be traveling late, maybe Friday night if the fates allow.

I will take any help I can get, I am not certain as to the power of this particular vampire.

Since I won't be there this market, I shall enlighten those who wish to help Maxwell.
Last market I took a group adventurers with me to gather information on the McNulty's. The McNulty's themselves weren't able to speak to but..... Upon further investigation, and subsequent clearing of undead, the body of a one vampire Joel?(I just remembered it start with a j name) McNulty was resting in his, now damaged, sarcophagus. The damage done may have quite possibly pissed said vampire off.

Maxwell, so you know, Baron Davis was informed about the vampire and thusly the Guardians of the light may have already handled it. In the event that they did not I am glad to hear that you are pursuing to make sure it is handled.

To anyone else who goes with to assist, I greatly appreciate that you are willing and able to help rectify the situation. Should it be needed I can provide a small monetary compensation(though not much as I myself don't have much to offer) to anyone who needs it do to items being destroyed, just send me a private dream after the market.

Again thank you in advance to Maxwell and anyone who goes with to ensure this Vampire is handled. If the banquet does occur I will see you all there.

May the best of days be upon you in all matters you must attend to.

- Apprentice Taliss
Apprentice Guardian of the Light.

Back