Ritual of WOE

To all who are preparing to brave the mists in the coming markets,

So I'm of the understanding that the vast majority of us have complex feelings and reactions to the events that we plan to carry out during the coming market. We have years of rituals prepared and are hoping to reduce our losses to a minimum. In addition, to all the warnings one could provide about fighting a liche there may also be concerns of other greater undead.

Specifically there was an instance this past summer where Guild Master Kreuger provided Beryl and Renza with a Ritual of WOE to help fight a vampire located in the basement of one of the earth guild buildings (a problem for another time). However, the ritual the vampire was preforming was connected to many pillars made of pure obsidian. From what I have heard and understand we will be seeing similar pillars in our approach toward Hook. I am concerned that we will encounter more vampires, in addition to other greater undead. Do we as a plucky group of heroes have any access to this Ritual and enough of them to be prepared for any vampires we may face? Or do we need to seek them out in the dreaming?

Phoenix Flight will be pursuing a Healing Blade ritual to be spell crafted. We may not have much to contribute but we have a few who are beginning their formal training and a forge full of passion. Please let me know how we can best support at this time.

Master Firebrand.

Master Firebrand,

The University has access to a Healing Imbuement dragonscript and will make it available for spellcrafting. If you have formalists with the skill, we can provide a number of reagents for the cause.

We do not, as of yet, have access to a Ritual of WOE.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Last edited:
Greetings friends,

I have written on our behalf to both the Greater Earth Guild of Terna and to Matron Fallingstar for their aid in this matter. I am also writing to Squire Lieutenant Wizard Roff Alloutte Rallentine Starshine ze Rycha Voda of Erebella as well, as he is quite proficient with High Magics.

Earnestly,

Madrina Adlao- HM, LSW

Master Harsboon, Madrona Adlao and Master Firebrand,

I should be able to obtain a Ritual of Woe. I do not have the resources to obtain the reagents to power the dragon script.

Lady FallingStar

While I wont be present, let me at least offer aid as many of you have offered aid throughout the years to both Gaden and Erabella.

I have a stack of soon to be expiring components that should aid for the max casting of such a ritual likely to be done at Dusk before the assult.

Immunity to Necromancy is a great boon in the fight against undead.

- Asher Oakheart
Druid of Serenity Among Discord

Thank you for your assistance Druid Oakheart.

Lady FallingStar

Back