Ritual Services for June Market (Earthen)

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Good afternoon!

The Keepers are coming down from the Wildlands and wanted to see if anyone needed Earthen Rituals cast this market. I'm on the same level as Master Asura, but in the other school of magic (the non-sky magic one). If interested, please let me know in the next day or 2 so I can prepare.

Please let me know if you require any of the following:

Ritual Magics (53 tomes worth):

1) Spellcrafting- 1g per level of focus and having the components supplied by you. Should you require components for it, we can come to an agreement. As I don't have any scrolls tied to these lands, you'd need to provide the scroll as well.

2) Ritual Casting- 1g per 5 minutes of ritual casting + 1g for each high magic you'd like used. Please provide all components, catalyst and scrolls. With 53 tomes of formal read, I can perform the below:
- True Empowerment (Adds an extra benefit to your ritual)
- Add Flaw
- Terminate (allows ritual to stop and start over if anything goes wrong)
- Reduce casting time
- various others

3) Study of Earthen Magic- I have the patience to teach two people high levels of Earth Magic to those seeking to further their studies. If you seek First Aid or Healing Arts, I will gladly give you some pointers during a meal in any of the 10 ranks of the school.

4) Components for Sale! We have a lot of them and have no use for them! These will at least be a year left of freshness and travel. I'll bring them with or, just let me know before hand. 2g each.

5) Magic Items. We may have a few left we'll try to sell off, find Ilana or I at the Tavern and we'll talk.

Thank You,
Lord Asher Oakheart, traveling Dryad.

Does anyone also have a Limited Circle of Power Scroll I could use for spell-crafting?

Asher

I sent Gertie wit mine, Asher. I'm sure you guys can cut a deal.

GRONK

Back