Romani

Anique

Scout
To all the family that may see this,

I would very much like to speak to any and all of you that are available next gathering.
I have some family matters to discuss with you.

May the sun and stars light your path so darkness never finds you,

~Ahlana

Ahlana,

If I am needed - please let me know and I will be there.

Again I thank you and am in your debt.

In Service,
Cyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strod I thank you for your want to help but this is a Romani affair and the reason Cyn is asking is she has the information we need.

Nikkolai

Initially I would prefer just the Romani, but it is quite possible you may be requested by them Cyn. I leave it to their discretion.
And thank you Strod, though I do not know you, I appreciate your enthusiasm.

Nikkolai, I am unsure what time the caravan will be arriving Friday evening, but I will find you as soon as I am able. Would you be willing to help round up any others you would like present?
My words are meant for your people, however I stand by my beliefs and have no issue voicing them to others should you see fit.

~Ahlana

Hi Ahlana!

You're coming to Terna? Neat! I'm here too, although not in Westhaven. We'll see when I get there for... Reasons.

I am aware of what this is about, and am curious to hear you speak about it. I will listen with open ears and an open mind.

Banradi Irani Moduri

I would like to hear what you have to say amongst our people first. I shall see if I can find Mila and Banradi if they are there.

Nikkolai

I do not believe I vill ve around vut you know you always have my affections. The mists seem to be fickled with returning me to my homelands. I trust Radi, Nikolai and any of the young Rom around vill take good care of you.

Kit

Back