Rules 2.0 Lessons?

Elros

Minnesota Staff
I'm not very well versed in the new rules, heck, there are still things in the current rules that I'm learning. I'm sure there are others in the same boat as me. So I guess I'm wondering if people think it would be a good idea to get together sometime here before our first event and go over a some of the rules changes and how to use the new build system? Or maybe this is already something that's happened and I'm just living under a rock. Thoughts on this?

There are a number of Chapters who've been running in the 2.0 Playtest since last season so a number of Players have a fair amount of experience with the changes. If you look in the Rules Forum there's a lot of answer to questions you might have and plenty of people willing to let you know what they've experienced.
SoMI is one of the Chapters who've had a good chance to play with the rule for a while. I'm sure Players in our OOG forum would be happy to give you their insight if you're interested.

That said, the 2.0 rules do change a number of dynamics so you'll definitely want to discuss how those changes impact your Builds. From an implementation standpoint the CMA is fairly user friendly and getting better by the day. If you want to play around with the system without having to wait for things to get imported, check out the "Free Play" version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back