Rumors from Mill

"Have you seen the rat people? It's like they come from nowhere and they look like their looking."

"Yeah! As I told it something it cut its hand and rubbed a copper in it. Disgusting rats!"

"I've seen less Gnomes, I bet their up to something."

"I miss Pella's Wish, though I guess here isn't the worst."

"A few people have gone missing, I bet it has to do with that ghost I've been told about."

"My uncle just appeared in the circle after he went out for a stroll. He says he don't know what got him."

"Have you heard about that bunny grove? It must be adorable! I hope I find it."

"More dead celestialist.... poor blokes. Would hate to be found as rat food."

"Yeah.. you'd think with all them elements at their disposal they'd be safe."

"The Redfields are coming? I bet they'll set up a more permanent guard presence."

"Don't forget that Silverleaf fellow. He's been have'n our backs."

" I should find somebody who can write so I can thank Duke Albatros for the extra building supplies. It will really help those from Pella's Wish."

" Glad to be in the fields again, and I heard the earthworks are doing better too."

"Ida has been such a help if it wasn't for her where you would have been getting rotten wood."

" I'm excited for court that means we in Horizon get to have our own celebration. The Duke even sends us food and prizes for our competitions."

" Yeah! We got our own little festival!"

" I can't wait to thank the adventures for everything they've done so far."

"I was attacked by several bandits covered in blood! I was lucky when I ran to bump into some of Silverleaf's men."

"I've heard about them. I think they are the cause of the destroyed homes."

Last edited:
Back