Rumors Heard Around Westhaven April Pt2

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
The war against the Olothen Empire is finally over! Peace at last!

Happy Westhaven Spring Festival! I heard this year is all about the exchange of goods. I wonder what things everyone will be selling?

I don’t suppose it’s a good thing all those eyeballs have been popping up across Terna is it?

It’s a final assault by the Olothen’s on my farm. Back you fiends back I say!

I don't know much about Gavaria, but that engineer with the beanie cap is pretty cool. Hope he finds all the things he's looking for.

Did you hear the Adventurers plan to wipe out Spider Island? About damn time.

I saw a really large winged lion flee from the Great Leader while I was watching from a ship. Hope it’s just cowardly and nothing more.

Winter is finally over! Glad the Adventurers took care of that Winter Warden troll. Think one for Spring will show up now?

I wish I was invited to Lady Beryl’s bachelorette party. I heard anyone who’s anyone got invited.

Did you know Vorg was blind?
Wait, the best swordsmen in Prademar can’t see?
Yeah, think how skilled he would be if he could though!

So Binks got married to that Gold Elf noble who called my hair “too pointy, too smelly and too dirty”. He could have done better.

I turned around and swore there was a large smiling mouth grinning at me. It normally takes 5 drinks to see things like that.

Even after all these years, Benny the Crab is the hottest ticket in Westhaven.

I’m Johnathan Johnson and Better Brew is the best brew in Terna.

Lock your doors. Shut your windows. I heard the sounds of Whoop Whoop. They’re back!

There were a lot of Sarr pacing around the other day. You think that rumor the Vornae are enslaving them all is true?

I heard Theodore Giles and Aquari gave a private performance to Duchess Fairfax the other day. I hope they sing for us again at the Spring Festival like years past.

I saw a goblin driving a horse and carriage. I tried to figure out who they stole it from but it turns out it was actually their job?

I heard Lady Bunchberry and Lord Brakken got married. That's a political marriage if I ever saw one. I hope the two of them can at least stand each other.

Emperor Ternius has been really absent as ruler of his empire. I wonder if the stress has finally gotten to him?

I saw the a few more ships leaving the Eternal Empire for The First Forest and King Hook. They were met with a nice crowd waving them off. However all those people made loading up my ship that much harder.

I can’t keep all these weddings straight anymore!
Were you even invited to any of them?
Well no….

Back