Rumors Heard Out and About Westhaven and Beyond! November Edition

Kitaruen

Knight
Old Lady Torgensen has withdrawn from all upcoming baked good contests! Her death pies of deliciousness are no more!

The hooting and howling at night has stopped! So glad all those were creatures finally got put down by adventurers or learned to be civilized whatever it is.

I heard that one Princess you know the one is a Euphoria addict. She was attending Hartsboon U, so ofcourse!

King O’Dell is meeting with Baron Bluewater about defeating King O’Dell what does that even mean!!!

An Ice Giant clear cut a forest after the adventurers meet with him! He than butchered 150 dwarves. Hey hey I heard there were a couple dozen Ice Giants not one...does it matter dwarves died...

The Fire Giants are not that tough! I mounted this ones head on my wall cause an adventurer killed him for me!

The Dumyuk Feasts- another earth guild hall devoured! Why does the Earth Guild not hunt it- cause they are not dumb enough to piss off the Blight of Ancient Times. Wait whats that- the Dumyuk --come on everyone knows that.

Ternian Refugees have begun to flood border villages just beyond the wall.

The Razorboars are back! Good and loyal once more! They bended the knee and even have a new Baronial Knight. Sir Santi will keep ups safe.

Duke Henri has been leading Waysides Western Army into the Ternian Empire to secure the main gates of the Wall and to allow refugees safe passage.

We won a bunch of victories against the Northlunds last month but I sure hope that the war does not go on much longer!

Winter is coming which means the War will be stalled for several months as snow and cold winds make the North impassable.

Duchess Fairfax is having crazed fae baby abominations! NO, no, no, they are Baron Davis’s kids though not that robber knight. I bet Fairfax cheekbones with biata feather brows would be really handsome.

Baron Davis is a traitor- bash his head, and oblit the remains!!! Wait wasn't he rescued? Shouldn't we welcome him home... Oh, sure!

Jonah Stone has taken a few hundred supporters to Anret- his probation ended and he fled the Kingdom.

The Corrupt are defeated in Gaden! Where is that? I dont know- but still great news!

I heard the adventurers are cannibals they have been eating corpses and delivering them to the Earth Guild!

The Conway Family was found dead- butchered by the Farmhouse Murderer!

Edwin the Death Worm is the farmhouse murderer!

The Dumyuk ate my neighbor who was part of the Earth Guild- and totally followed the spirit to a rezzing circle and than ate everyone there including my neighbor again. I guess I get her crops now that she is gone.

The Dumyuk is Apatow’s Father! We had it wrong all along!

So are we genociding the Stone Elves or not? I am not really sure, I hear we take prisoners so not?

Stone Elves are assaulting the King’s army daily - throwing their lives away. Guess they are trying to impress King O’Dell or maybe the Nine.

Hundreds flock to Duke Eisenhorn begging for him to become King once more and unleash Salt upon the Northlunds!

Let all thank Artea and the twelve for the victory against Kazzik just over a year ago!

Back