Rumors, Stories, and Gossip: November 2016

Cory Walker

Scholar
Rumors, Stories, and Gossip: November 2016

Lord Maxwell, Council member to the Emperor was found dead out on some remote island. Their was a night ceremony even, you know since he was a Dark Elf and even the Emperor Lorig Goldfinders himself was there!

“Wonder who will replace Lord Maxwell on the council?”

Reports of bandits raiding Selunari during the night. Report details only a few varda of each caravan being assaulted and does not happen with any regularly. In the attacked varda, dead and dying selunari are found each with their forehead gems removed.

“The mists seem to have calmed down, wonder what that was about? It is the worse I have ever seen it. Maybe it was that Genesis fellow? Heard though he used so much magic that he exploded. Maybe he was trying to fix the mist?”

White Wyverns are seeking information on the Syndicate. Reports are coming of the Syndicate pillaging graves during the night.

Wow this town has a nice wood wall. I am surprised those dwarves stayed sober long enough to finish it. Only has one gate though, that seems like poor design, what if there is a fire or that gate gets blocked.

Reports of a dangerous dark being wandering around, leaving a path of deadened land wherever it goes. Anyone who seems to get close is filled with despair and dread. The report details it as observing and seeming looking for something, otherwise not hostile (unless attacked) except the deadened land that it leaves behind.

About two weeks ago people from many different islands saw a bright flash of light come up from the earth and seemly grab the sun right out of the sky. Soon after the same bright light came and stole the moon from the sky. People are panicking because there has been no light outside of magic or alchemical light for two weeks. People are screaming out for help all over the place.

“Have you heard about those villages that have been torn asunder with no trace of what happened? The adventurers have talked about dragons around the area. Could it be that those dragons are the cause of all the mutilation in those villages? I don’t know what it would look like if it was a dragon, but now without the light I am even more scared.”

(OOG: These are treated as rumors, stories, or in general things you have heard at Tavern.)

(OOG: Please join us at our November 4th through 6th.)

Back