Ryder's Ray of Sunshine

Gilwing

Administrator
Alliance Logistics
Alliance Owner
Hey Alliance. If you have watched NEPAs fundraises over the season you would have seen the fundraisers for Ryder. He is a little boy with a rare from of cancer. He is also the grandson and nephew of some chapters players. Their fundraising in the past has helped him greatly and everything went into remission. But his cancer has returned. NEPA will match 10 to 1 gobbies for any donations that go to this family (send proof to Alliancenepa@gmail.com). They just had to fly to California for a few weeks for a special treatment and it wiped this small family. Thanks for your help. https://www.gofundme.com/f/ryder039s-rainbow?qid=26d947b9ec39998ffab969111562eded

Last edited:
Xroads has joined in the battle to help Ryder,
"Hey David,
Crossroads would love to support Ryder's Ray of Sunshine, and will be offering 10:1 GS for any donations to the campaign!
Players can send proof to alliancexrlogistics@gmail.com."

And now Virginia has joined in the fight and will also match the 10:1 GS offer for any donations. Please send your proof to alliancelarpvirginia@gmail.com

And now Wisconsin has joined in. This is amazing that they are also joining in the fight for Ryder. Please send proof of donations to Alliancewisconsingm@gmail.com to receive your 10:1 GS

Thank you so much for joining the fight. This lil dude and his family are part of our chosen family. I am psyched for him to be able to attend our kids events. Right now though his fight is way more serious then chasing my chubby self as a dragon. Thank you for being the best part of our game Alliance players. Thanks for donating and spreading the word so his family can make it possible to get the very unique treatment he needs.

Just for those of you who are thinking about donating but not sure, this is 70:1 ratio gobbies to dollar right now...that has I am almost positive never happened in Alliance history. (or atleast not in a decade plus)

Now Wyoming has joined. I'm so glad that the Alliance family can come together to support each other. Please send proof of donations to Ownerawy@gmail.com to receive your 10:1 GS match.

Gettysburg has just joined in matching 10:1 GS for any donation to Ryder's Ray of Sunshine fundraiser. This makes 9 chapters giving GS for one donation.
Please send all proof of donations to Alliancegettysburg@gmail.com

Last edited:
Updated

Unfortunately everything must come to an end and 4/4/2022 will be the deadline for the unprecedented 9 chapter match for donations for Ryder's GoFundMe. I want to thank every chapter that participated including the new ones that havent ran a weekend event yet and everyone that donated. There is a post on the forums from Ryder's father thanking us https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/thank-you-from-ryder.42681/#post-324304
Please make sure to send your proof in to the chapters.

Thank you

Wow, yes we gave incentives. I am doing some data entry but wow. This is really moving. We all know a lot of us do this for community, for connection. But just wow everyone. I'm speechless.

Last edited:
As of now NH should be up to date with the GS transactions from this Donation Drive. However, there was a whole lot of them. With that having been said, if you feel that there has been an error in the amount of NH GS awarded, or an award was missed, please reach out to me. Thank you all very much for your support.

Denver should also be up to date with the GS transactions from this Donation Drive. (Thanks @Mike for ALL your work!)

Please let us know at logistics.alliancedenverlarp@gmail.com if you don't see your reward.

Thank you to everyone who participated and helped out this larp family!

Last edited:
VA is almost done about half I think. There was another wave of donations right before the deadline.

Back