[SAFE] A call for information in support of the war effort

MondayMcGee

Scholar
San Francisco Staff
Greetings to all Mistwalkers and citizens of the Maelstrom,

As you may have seen, Kasuni and Terren have begun an effort to organize our efforts to aid the Maelstrom. I have volunteered to facilitate the task of gathering, preserving, and distributing information about our allies, foes, and ongoing projects.

To begin this task, I would first like to capture as much as possible of the information we already have in our possession. To that end, I would ask each of you to gather whatever information you have that might be useful -- the list of topics and projects can be found in the hall, or in this dream -- and send it to me either in the dreams or deliver it to me in the Maelstrom. If I am not present, any documents can be left in care of the Clerks, and they are also available to record the recollections of those who cannot write. I will also be at the next gather in Enerret if you prefer to speak to me there.

{OOG: Please accomplish this by sending me a PM here or on Facebook, or by sending me an email at hypothetical.mcgee at gmail.}

Please include not only the pertinent information, but any notes you can provide about its source. For instance, is this something you witnessed yourself, or did someone else tell you about it. If so, who told you, and where did they learn it? Did you catch a glimpse of something briefly in the heat of battle, or are you confident in what you saw and heard? All of this will help to weed out rumors and inaccurate information.

Gathering this information as soon as possible will allow us to focus our further research on filling any gaps we identify, as well as prevent us from acting on bad or incomplete knowledge.

Finally, if anyone is willing to assist me in this effort, please let me know, or speak to Terren or Kasuni about joining this team.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best,

Clerk Pluvianella Charbonneau
Senior Underscholar, Winter Vale College of Magic and Sciences

I expect my usual behavior will align me with this goal. I can supply you with a transcript of the notes I have taken in the Maelstrom for the past year, if you would like.

Squire Vellis Valeriana Tsalarioth, Psychopompos

Thank you, Vellis. That would be extremely helpful. If you are willing to share your notes going forward, I believe that would also be of great use to the cause.

Many thanks,
Plue

Plue,

I am tasked at the moment, but when I am again blessed with the time to sit down with ink and paper I shall write up what I know of the order elementals for you.

-Marisa

Plue,

Thank you for doing this work. I will compile a list of my notes and observations, though I do fear it might be somewhat disjoint.

All of the best,

Kasuni

Back