"Safety-passed" Palnatoke weapons - SALE!

strago

Hello,

During the last NH (Claremont) event, I was selling Palnatoke brand latex weapons. I had the weapons safety checked last event, and though this does not mean they are guaranteed to still pass it does mean they are very likely to still pass.

I am now offering all my current stock at $10 off for each individual sword, or if you buy more than one, I will further discount the swords at $10 per sword purchased. If you buy more than one sword, you are paying $55 for semi length or $60 for long length swords, which are $75 and $80 respectively. Last but not least, for anyone who buys during this special, I will also give a $10 credit towards a future sword purchase! This includes individual purchases.

I will bring my weapons to the next Claremont event, but if you would like to reserve any of the weapons available please feel free to send me a PM or email and I will let you know what I have in stock for this sale.

Thanks,
James aka Strago
Owner, The LARP Realm, LLC
truegamer25 at yahoo dot com

Lurin

Administrator
Chief Technology Officer
Raleigh Staff
Pictures would be most helpful, few folks I know want to spend their costuming dollars without seeing the options at hand!

strago

Lurin said:
Pictures would be most helpful, few folks I know want to spend their costuming dollars without seeing the options at hand!

I don't have any pictures myself of the weapons, but you can go to http://www.palnatoke.com/presentations to see the Palnatoke catalog; the weapons I have are all from the Squire series. The pictures show the weapons a bit brighter; the blades are "dark steel" in color, which is Palnatoke's standard.

As for the weapons for sale, I have the following:

*edit - Updated the list of remaining weapons for the sale:

(All semi length sold)

Long Length
(2) Champion, (2) Woodland, Ninjato

Please be sure to send me a PM/email before this weekend; I will be bringing the weapons to a local LARP group, and would gladly pull any weapons before going.

-James aka Strago