Searching For Someone

Ehvarion

As I travel to Foxbridge I have been searching for a dwarf and dark elf by the names of Yorig and Evyrid. They saved my life when The Black One burned down my village.

My search has unveiled nothing, perhaps they are ones that reveal themselves of their own accord. If any of you have seen them I would greatly appreciate any information you are willing to share. If it helps they are clad in green and grey tabbards. I don't know much about them other than that they appear to be some kind of order of warriors that hunt The Black One. Perhaps their hunt brought them to Foxbridge to aid in the recent troubles I keep hearing about. I sincerely hope that The Black One isn't behind your troubles.

On another note I also seek a human named Eldrid, although...I'm not really sure if I want to find him. He was a friend I grew up with in my village. I haven't seen him since our village was razed. I know he's alive because before The Black One and I dueled I saw him....

I know he's alive and that's what matters at the moment. You would recognize him as a rogue or adventurer, and not a highly successful one at that.

I greatly appreciate any information you might have and be willing to share.

-Edarius

Edarius,

While I do not know of these people nor their whereabouts, this dream might be the best place to let you know that I have secured you lodgings for the gathering.

-Durnic Daeron

I thank you for your aid Durnic, I will seek you out when I arrive in Foxbridge.

Back