searching the streets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechtofd

Artisan
Mar sighs rubbing the back of his neck as he walks along the streets. he had little more than a voice to go on and the pain in his neck he sighs trying to concentrate and keep an eye open for anyone suspicious. Mar slips down a side alley his mind full of questions as he emerges on another street heading for the arcane sanctum perhaps they had answers for him now. Mar stops a moment by a fountain and watches the water taking a moment to enjoy the peacefull midday sun "how do i find someone i don't know" he says aloud straightening his tabard then turning to move on heading down a side street Mar planned to take the long way to the sanctum. Mar stops at a street vendor "this is abit of a shot in the dark but have you heard of the author GH clarke"

Looking up from the basket she's weaving, "Pardon me sir?"

"aplogies i'm looking for information on a book do you know any experts in the area?" he asks changing tactics from being so blunt "its an older author and i'd like to find more about him or her if i could"

"Sorry sir, no idea what you are talking about." She goes back to her basket weaving.

Ma nods and moves on maybe the arcane sanctum would have information he could use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back