Season 3, Event 1 - Rebirth - Favorites

Sita

Scholar
Well. Let's do this ^.^

Up front, holy crap, thank you to the NPC's and PC's who double hooked for mods for making this weekend work. You worked your asses off and I know I greatly appreciated it.

In no particular order:

*Rob as Daskolos - Excitable, full of terrible suggestions, and a born teacher. I had a lot of fun interacting with you. Also - fire floods with stone boats.

*Finally having some solid conversation time with Murigheal.

*Fae deals. Because someone had to make one {or two >.> }

*The continuing saga of Team Horribly Awkward Conversations. Shin and Amory are going to have a normal conversation some day.

*Morgan to Amory: "So. How's it feel to be a leader?" ... ... "What?"

*Walking up on Mandara Bola swatting at gobbers shouting "Help Me!" in the angriest dragon voice ever.

*Ian's mockspiration speech that -almost- had Amory in tears.

As always, thank you to everyone I had RP with. It was a great weekend, and every interaction was fantastic as always.

Well I have to put out a few of them I suppose:

-RPing with everyone in a way that I hadn't yet. I'm finally getting to know everyone a little more and that makes the RP all the more fun!
-Silverblade talk...that was a blast! So conflicted...
-The fight on Saturday night was absolutely brutal and I loved every minute of it. There were so many highlights out of that fight that were just a blast.
-Disarm storm and charming an Ogre (friends forever Gavin)
-Backpacking Lycose...and realized it was all up to me to get us out of that tight spot.
-Elryon telling me that friendlies were down behind enemy lines and all of my Hengin instincts kicking in...this is how I resurrect all the time :) It was fantastic
-Doublehooking! Always willing and fun to help kill friends for plot and make everyone's game better by fielding more bodies.
-Playing with friends, and making new ones.

So many more that I can't think of right now! Thank you everyone for a great event and I look forward to seeing you at the next one!

-"How do you remember all their names?" "I make it my business to remember."
-"I hate to be impertinent Mandara, but why are you out of your cave?"
-listening in on part of the Silverblades meeting, getting a better understanding of the group
-Celestial talk with Reganzi
-Defying Daskolos at least 4 times, physically blocking his way, and threatening to punch him & beat him with my staff... basically vexing the crap out of him - also discussions of possible future bargains.... "Why did you give it back?" "Well, you're going to punish me either way, so why not give it back?" "*grumble of frustration*"
-the look on Leuta's face when she found out Ole burnt her house down after "rescuing" her brother. "You know he is dead, correct?" "Yes, of course, but he wasn't safe. And the house needed to be cleansed." "..." "What, I used a match. It's not like I dragon's breathed my house down."
-Shouting "Let it all burn" in the middle of the Tavern while reliving my nightmares with Daskolos
-Fix's sister & fiance.... "you should toooooootally have the wedding here in the Tavern! Fix would love that!"
-Trying not to table-flip during the puzzle mod
-The Fae. I love them sooooo much.
-Lowbie meeting - and meeting all the new characters and players
-Confronting Durnic about being too set in his ways and how he keeps hurting Ole
-The start of a debate with Elrion regarding Void Magic being the Opposite/Corruption of Celestial magic and not just the opposite of everything
-Being told post game that my character is "Stealth" and no longer a background player like they thought she was

Had such a great game. Thanks to plot, the NPCs and all the players (new and old) that made this one memorable! I can't wait for the next one!

Forgot one:

The Roan & Arannin conversation regarding Roan's power to cut off people's arms that happened Friday night and came up at least twice out of context over the weekend {that I know of}.

Ah man, this was quite the event!

-Saturday night Big Battle; the Deep Ogres chanting "Stew! Put them in our stew pots!"

-Hearing hooker jokes in MC through the entire weekend, oh my god you guys...

-Playing Ilbara. I seriously apologize to everyone I freaked out, I was not trying to be a total weirdo but apparently I came off as being creepy :I I'm the nice kind of weird, not the creeper kind of weird, I promise. Had a couple players tell me they fell in love w/ Ilbara- I'm all down for that so go crazy! Having PCs left and right telling me how beautiful I was and giving me things was hilarious, thanks y'all... Getting to put on that costume and makeup was a blast, though I still have glitter from that on my phone! And getting to RP with everyone and answer questions was super rad.
Big shout out to Luke Bluewolf (name correct?) for being the coolest! Didn't get a chance to say hi, but your singing was awesome. I was laughing soooooooo hard in monster camp over how awesome your RP was :)

-First time as an NPC Guild Member! I worked my *** off and I loved every minute of it.

-The dragon attacking the cave gobbers. That cracked me up!

Lots of other things, but those were some of the top times. Thanks everyone for the roleplay and the epic fights :) See ya sooner than later!

Back