Season Opener Menu

tennyo.san

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Hello!!

Here is the menu for the event. The meal deal is available for only $10.00. Also don't forget to pre-reg if you will be eating or not! It is extremely important for this event. Oh! And Allergies if you are eating are also important (especially if you are new).

Breakfast
Waffles, Eggs, and Bacon

Lunch
Mac n Cheese
Chilli and vegetables

Dinner
Taco Bar: Beef or Chicken
Toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, cheese, sour cream
Shells: Soft Flour and Hard Corn

Sitting Around Snacks
TBD (I'll post as soon as I know what I'm getting)

Drinks
Water
Cold Drinks
Hot Drinks

Pieces,
Daphne
-Ye Olde Tavern Keeper

Last edited:
Hello!!

Since we have a lot of new players this event, if you have a food allergy, please introduce yourself to me so I know who you are. I will be the hobbling with the hat...errrr...in a blue shirt and black pants. Otherwise I will be the one flitting around the kitchen.

Thanks!

Daphne

To clarify, she'll be the female hobling in the tavern kitchen to the *right* of the parking lot (where most plot will happen and all meal plan meals take place). The tavern kitchen with a male hobling to the left of the parking lot is a secondary tavern. My group runs the secondary tavern and food/drink can be purchased from them with in-game money.

Last edited:
I think there will be at least one more hobbling running around too

They're everywhere! Bust out the sideburn reavers!

Do you think razors out clippers would work better?

I hear Hobling Burns sell for a lot of gold. Can't really do anything with 'em, but they're worth a fortune!

Hobling sideburns are not a highly sought after scroll making component...unlike barkskin...right Alexander?

I am sure with enough marketing and advertising we could manufacture a market. ;) All we need are some testimonials and a traveling salesman.

I got a boat.

Are you on said boat?

Back