Seattle Crafting Marshals

Polare

Count
Good afternoon, Alliance Seattle players!

As the 2.0 final go-live date is the end of this month, we're officially opening applications for Crafting Marshals. I've had a few people already reach out to me whom I'll be contacting privately.

Here's what a Crafting Marshal does:

- Crafting Marshals can perform the following functions:
(a) sign off at the Crafting Station for people making Production items during an event
(b) sign off on Meditations for High Magic
(c) are able to verify people changing spells on Character Cards for the following Logistics

- Crafting Marshals are not in any other way Rules, Ritual, or Rogue Marshals. They cannot make rulings or give warnings. Note that all full Rules Marshals can always perform the functions of a Crafting Marshal.

- This is a SEATTLE ONLY position for the time being. Oregon has been running their Crafting Station out of Monster Camp; unlike our Rules Marshals this is not a shared position between the two chapters.

- Goblin Stamps will be awarded per Logistics Period for Crafting Marshals.

Qualifications include:

- Being willing to perform the above functions.

- For this initial round, we prefer players who have been attending Seattle and/or Oregon for at least 1 year.

- Having a helpful and customer service oriented attitude towards requests. This is perhaps the most important qualification; if you are not willing to regularly take time out of your event to help other players with crafting duties, this may not be the position for you.

Folks who show a positive attitude as a Crafting Marshal over time will be considered as having some extra positive references if they want to move up to a full Rules Marshal later on.

Please reach out to me if you are interested in applying.

Thanks,
Bryan Gregory
Alliance Seattle Head of Rules

Last edited:
Hiya folks! We've got our first couple of Crafting Marshals signed up but definitely need more, especially before Big West! If you're interested, please send me a PM and we can get you started.

Back