Seeing the Duchess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarryn

Sarryn just arriving in town makes his way to the Duchesses estate and knocks on the door and awaits a answer.

On patrol, Boris hears the knock. Going to the gate, he answers. "Sarryn! How is?"

"Well Boris.... not so well I have many things I need to discuss with the Duchess and I have some very very bad news......." stopping to regain his composure I say with sadness in my voice "Krow.... has been killed..... a ******* Illithid killed him"

Turning into the hall, Boris nods. "Yes, I am hearing dis from Shtig. We will kill it. Our friend will be avenged." Walking further, Boris continues, "what is it you're here for? If you can tell me."

Following Boris in Sarryn scratches his mohawk "Well Boris... I need some political advice on houses because as I am sure you've heard Illandra has been married to Avin Jaque Haas, and I have a few other things I wish to speak to her about and I may need your help with things later on"

"Of course. I am alvays happy to help friends." Passing one of the servants, Boris turns to her. "Rose, can you see of the Duchess has time to speak with my friend Sarryn of House Remington?"

Giving a slight nod of her head, Rose scurries upstairs with the request.
Returning a few moments later, she returns and says "Her Grace will see you both shortly, if you would wait for her in her office."

Turning, Boris makes a motion. "Dis way Sarryn."

"Thank you Rose", Turning to Boris "Lead on my friend"

Coming down the stairs, Victoria spies Rose again, carrying a tray of tea in her hands. Smiling at the girls initiative Victoria heads towards her office. Entering the room she sees Boris and his friend are waiting for her. "Gentlemen, you requested to see me?" she says as she approaches.

"Yes, my lady. This is my friend Sarryn of House Remington. He is a staunch defender of the Breach." Glancing at his friend, Boris continues. "Unfortunately I know not what he is here for, so I will let him inform Your Grace of what brings him here."

"Thank you for taking the time to see me, I have a few things to talk to you about, I have a few questions about me being the only one left in House Remmington now that Illandra has married Avin Jaque Hass and I was curious if you had any information on his previous wives and why Illandra is not being recognized." taking a deep breath Sarryn continues "Also I would like to discuss another thing with you in private" turning to Boris "No offence Boris but you know what it's about and I wish to get away from other prying ears"

As Sarryn talks, Rose enters the office with the tray of tea. Setting it down on the table, she quietly exits once again. Victoria takes a seat on one of the comfortable chairs in her office while she listens, then motioning for Sarryn to join her as he finishes speaking.

Nodding, Boris stands up and turns to leave. "My lady, I wish to make a short stop at the Ogre's Head to ensure everyone has arrived safely. Is there anything you need whilst I am out?"

"Not at this moment Boris, thank you. Go check on everyone's arrival and report back in tomorrow morning."

"Thank you very much your grace" Bowing Sarryn takes a seat across from the Duchess. "Have you heard any news about Mobius recently?"

Sipping her tea, Victoria replies "I understand that no one has heard anything from Mobius. Presumably the ArchMage and Arcane Sanctum are looking into as he is one of their Magi."

"Ilandra's marriage, from what I understand, has had no confirmation of being consummated. Magi Corstar confirmed that Count Avin Jaque Hass left with her through the portal right after the vows were said while his bride remained at Parson's Breach." Victoria takes another sip of her tea before continuing "As for the rumors of his former marriages and love interests, nothing has ever been confirmed from what I understand."

Motioning for Rose to refill her tea cup and Sarryn's, Victoria sits back to see if her guest has any further questions.

"Thank you for telling me this information, I do have one more question if you can help me with it I was wondering about the Remmington Lands and sense Mobius is gone right now and Illandra is married where does that leave the lands? In my hands?"

"Well, from what I've heard around Court, the marriage between the Count and Illandra was made so that the Remington lands would remain whole. The lands would be under the control of Count Avin Jaque Hass now as Illandra's husband."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back