Seeking a Few Scrolls

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Adventurers of the Sheltered Lands,

I am very close to the casting of a large batch of rituals, and would like to ask you to contact me very soon if you have any of the following scrolls from the Sheltered Lands:
  • Elemental Aura (I am looking for up to three of these, which is a longshot, but I can hope)
  • Spell Parry
  • Monster Slayer

Other item creation scrolls (Cloaks, Channel Spells, Expanded Enchantments, etc.) would be very nice as well, but I am especially looking for the above. If you felt nice and have any other item creation scrolls you'd be willing to part with, please contact me, ideally very soon.

Please note that these scrolls' results must be able to traverse the Mists (must be Restricted, not LCO).

I can offer some travelling magic items, magic items tied to the land (LCO), scrolls tied to the Sheltered Lands (LCO), or some gold if that's more your thing. If you are someone who does not really traverse the Mists and you happen to have one of these scrolls, I would be very willing to trade you for a scroll of the same type that is tied to the Sheltered Lands, which would effectively benefit us both in the same way, plus a little extra payment for you as well.

I look forward to seeing you all soon enough!

May the Light guide you, the Shadow guard your path, your Words have Power, and your Memories be Knowledge,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Back