Seeking a Master Scroll-smith

Dr_Chill

Fighter

Adventurers of Hope's Reach,

I have need of a master craftsman scrollmaker, who has a workshop, to help me craft a very large and very challenging batch of scrolls. If you have the honed skill of a master and are up for the challenge of a lifetime, send me a missive and I will share more details.

May the Darastrix guide your steps until they bring us the dawn once again.

Arcanist Dure'dhel
Historian and Seeker of the Lost Lore of The Sheltered Lands

Have you managed to find anyone yet because i am also looking for a scroll smith.

Tets

Sorry Durel'del,

I'm only at best a journeyman, and even then just barely....

I am gonna practice scrolls more soon, once my potion making is a bit better so I can keep up with the demand...

-Jehyu

Greetings friend Dure'dhel hope this message finds you in good health. in regards to the talk we had this past marketday if you should go into the mine looking for the race artifact please allow Tazoulti or myself to accompany you, also there was a crystal elf with the blade eaters the last time , which could mean trouble! Iganeous
Adventurers of Hope's Reach,

I have need of a master craftsman scrollmaker, who has a workshop, to help me craft a very large and very challenging batch of scrolls. If you have the honed skill of a master and are up for the challenge of a lifetime, send me a missive and I will share more details.

May the Darastrix guide your steps until they bring us the dawn once again.

Arcanist Dure'dhel
Historian and Seeker of the Lost Lore of The Sheltered Lands

Back