Seeking a slayer of corruption

Kevar

Fighter
Marshal
I seek two thing. A sky magic formalist with time an power to spare, and anyone with a slayer ritual. I seek to have the magics spell crafted upon Tyrving an will provide all required components. I simply need da scroll for a brief time, an some effort from a sky magic formalist. Perhaps Gandian, could ya spare some of your studies?

-Hengin

Hengin, I believe the Keepers have a monster slayer ritual and since I can do the spellcrafting for you if you would like.

Roy Rudari-Targosian-Gallentine

It been some time Roy. I would be honored if you would aid me. I will provide the components for a potent spell crafting and gladly let Tyrving loose again against the Corrupt.

-Hengin

Roy,

Ours is tied to the lands and may not be spellcrafted, but we will see. Im sure Shadows light has a scroll you could still craft from.

Asher

One final reminder. If'n ya have a ritual scroll of Monster Slaying I would'n be glad to borrow it for spell crafting. I would be in ya debt.

I had originally thought that we didn't have one, but after another look, it appears we do indeed have a scroll for you/Roy to borrow.

I look forward to fighting alongside you again, Hengin!

~ Gandian

Indeed Gandian! Lets give a corrupt one more miserable farewell into oblivion.

-Hengin

Back