Seeking Arti

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontneednoname

Marshal
Proceeding through the marketplace, Hamish stops every hobbling he sees and says "You are a hobling, you must know of Arti and I need to speak with him. Have ya seen him?". Hamish scans the crowd while speaking in case he is able to catch a glimpse of his quarry.

Strolling through the crowd, Artie can be seen stopping now and then to chat with many of the vendors. A quick word, a laugh and he moves onto the next, stall.

Spotting Arti, Hamish moves over to him and says "Arti Lad! Join me for drink at the Ogre's Head if you have a moment, I have a need to speak with ya." He waits for Arti's reply.

"Now that sounds like a great idea! You're offering, you're getting the first round.. Lead the way good sir."

"Aye." Hamish heads off towards the Ogre's Head Tavern.

Reaching the Ogre's Head. "Let me get the door for you." Artie opens the door letting Hamish in ahead of him. Closing the door after entering, "Sasha! My sweet sugar plum, Hamish has offered to buy a round for him and I. We'll be over there, please bring them when ready."

"And if you could see that we are not disturbed Sasha-lass" Hamish says as he follows Arti to a table.

Taken to PM

After a the drinks arrive and a few minutes of conversation, Artie finishes off his drink.

Standing to leave, "Thank you lad, that hit the spot. I'm off, have to swing by the road show that just came to town. You should check it out." Heading towards the door, "Have a wonderful evening Sasha." Tipping his hat in her direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back