Seeking Artists

Morganne

Fighter
Hello Alliance players!

As the Catskills campaign puts together our first edition Players' Guide, we're actively soliciting artists interested in depicting High Fantasy scenes in exchange for Goblin Stamps in our chapter.

In order to translate well to an electronic form, we're primarily seeking inked art on a white background. If you have another skill that will scan well, please don't hesitate to let me know! We do prefer traditional art over digital generation, but will consider both.

We're looking for the following types of drawings:
-Race packet pieces
-Battle scenes, including battle magic spells taking effect
-"Flavor" drawings (rituals, tavern, daily life, armoring, etc.)
-Steampunk-style mech/items and inventors

-Artwork must be pre-approved (i.e. content specifics) to be considered for inclusion.. this is only to assure that all pieces will match the campaign setting and racial specifics for our campaign.
-All pieces need to be submitted by December 23,2009 in order to be included (and credited) in the Players' Guide.

Interested in having your work immortalized and contributing to a new campaign? Ohyeah, and getting mad Goblin Stamps for donating your unique talents on behalf of Crossroads? Please contact me at crossroadsgm@gmail.com to discuss the possibilities.

Back