Seeking Components

Draven

Count
Hello, members of Sedovia!

I am looking for components that have at least a year of freshness on them, particularly Wand and Truesilver as we have the least of these, though all components will be purchased. I will pay 2 gold per component.

These will be used to create a powerful weapon, especially lethal to undead, and will be used by Sir Tantarus.

Please let me know if you are willing to assist.

Thank you!

-Shaman Zeth

Hello, members of Sedovia!

I am looking for components that have at least a year of freshness on them, particularly Wand and Truesilver as we have the least of these, though all components will be purchased. I will pay 2 gold per component.

These will be used to create a powerful weapon, especially lethal to undead, and will be used by Sir Tantarus.

Please let me know if you are willing to assist.

Thank you!

-Shaman Zeth

Shaman Zeth, you should seek out Squire Raganzi. I believe he has a hearty amount of components. I cannot guarantee he has the ones you are looking for, but he might be able to point you in the right direction if he does not.

Sincerely, Ólerydeth

Shaman Zeth, you should seek out Squire Raganzi. I believe he has a hearty amount of components. I cannot guarantee he has the ones you are looking for, but he might be able to point you in the right direction if he does not.

Sincerely, Ólerydeth

Ólerydeth,

In case I accidentally described my request incorrectly, I am happily buying any components offered to me, whether or not they're Truesilver and Wand. I only meant to imply that we especially appreciate those ones.

The only requirement is that the component is at least a year old.

I will certainly try to locate Squire Raganzi, however, as it's not often that I happen to see him!

-Zeth

Ólerydeth,

In case I accidentally described my request incorrectly, I am happily buying any components offered to me, whether or not they're Truesilver and Wand. I only meant to imply that we especially appreciate those ones.

The only requirement is that the component is at least a year old.

I will certainly try to locate Squire Raganzi, however, as it's not often that I happen to see him!

-Zeth

Zeth,

It is my fault, I read your message too quickly and only saw you were looking for Wand and Truesilver - with a year of freshness on them - for the weapon against the undead. The rest I bypassed - like I tend to do when the undead is mentioned. He should definitely be willing to help you for those two, but in terms of additional ones, that you will have to discuss with him as he may have plans for his stash.
But if you don't see him often, I'd be happy to assist you as I see him quite frequently as he is my Formal mentor.

Óle

Back