Seeking: Destroy Magic Ritual Scroll

Scarn

House Nemesis of the Order of the Scarlet Dawn is currently seeking a Destroy Magic ritual scroll.

Fair compensation is offered in coin or trade for items either mundane or magical.

Please communicate interest to a member of the order, including myself.

Scarn Whiteleaf
Amani Rangers
Order of the Scarlet Dawn

I am not sure what it is you want destroyed, but there are ways to have magic items destroyed without the use of further magic. If you are interested let me know. I will be in the Hollow for the end of the harvest gathering in October. If it is merely more magic scrolls you are seeking I cannot help you.

Tzydl Z

The Destroy Magic Ritual scroll can be used for much more than simply destroying magical items. It can be used to break into magicaly protected places and even Destroy individual flaws on otherwise good magic items. I'm guessing he wouldn't be looking here or in other lands if he didn't actually need the Destroy Magic ritual scroll specifically.

- Eldarion

Dreamingfurther said:
...and even Destroy individual flaws on otherwise good magic items.
- Eldarion

Eldarion, are you sure that this holds true? In the past, when the worlds were one before magics changed there was a ritual scroll called Destroy Magic Improved, where you could choose what to destroy, but just like magic key, they have disappeared. As far as I know and what I have done only allows to destroy all of it.

The ritual of Destroy Magic has been refined to allow it to target a flaw on a magical item rather than the entire formal magic batch. This occurred half a year ago. At the same time, a catalyst was discovered which allows the ritual to be effective against earth or necromantic effects when cast by a celestialist, and vice versa.

Justicar Francis Southkin of Finn Castle

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
The ritual of Destroy Magic has been refined to allow it to target a flaw on a magical item rather than the entire formal magic batch. This occurred half a year ago. At the same time, a catalyst was discovered which allows the ritual to be effective against earth or necromantic effects when cast by a celestialist, and vice versa.

Justicar Francis Southkin of Finn Castle

Ahhh, thank you for the lesson.

Back