Seeking information! Will pay!

• Thread starter Deleted member 30620
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30620

Hello, greetings, salutations, or other generic opening line you people around here use,

I have just arrived to your city and I'd love to learn more about your people. I've been a nomad for as far back as I can accurately recall, and for various reasons have decided to switch it up and settle down somewhere, and this seems as good as any. However I would be a fool to just make home some random place I heard of from a guest I once had. No! I need to know about these "law" things I've heard so much about. I'd like to know more about the people I'd be living side by side with. For those capable of communicating through the dream, which I'm sure is all of you otherwise you wouldn't be hearing this, please get back to me that way. If you must meet me in person, I apologize in advance for the huge fall into that deep pit of love that you will experience when our eyes first meet. I will usually be at the taverns at night, as I like to sleep during the day. I will be the handsome Ratkyn with the best hair you've ever seen.

Yours truly,
Tal-Herroth

Hello Tal-Herroth,

It is nice to see another Kin in town. We have many here. Information here is not sold or bought. It is open for all to know without malicious intent. I would be glad to sit down with you and help you read over the laws when we next gather. I know that sometimes they can be difficult to understand. You may also ask any with white belts around their waist or with golden laurels in their hair about the laws. They will all be happy to make sure they are all clear to you.

-Equitem Karzel,
Equitem Aether of House Whispers and Thunder

Tal-Herroth,

If you manage to survive on the way to the Ceriopolis, I would meet with you. We Kyn need to look out for each other, and both myself and my brother, Equitem Karzel, take that obligation seriously.

You need not fear me making unnecessary advancements on your person, unless you're a vampire and this "deep pit into love" is really just your power to compel others. If this is the case, I will -quite literally- explode you with the wrath of order's magic.

I assume, however, that this isn't what you mean. However, I'm going to test you, just to be safe. No offense.

I look forward to meeting you. I am one of those known as "raccoonkyn," and I'm usually in green, with a set of seeing-lenses on my face. I also carry many pockets. Also, Hackles, my familiar.

Don't touch Hackles.

-Zeth
Dominus of House Pain and Purity.

Fantastic!

I'm glad this information will come freely because I have little of the coin you people value so much, and know no other forms of payment anyone in these parts would accept.

Zeth, do not fret, I can honestly say with one hundred percent certainty that I am not, nor have I ever been, a vampire, or any variation thereof- so much as I can recall. My reference to falling into a deep pit of love was purely commenting on how much of a good looking, funny, personable, and otherwise desirable companion I am to males and/or females of every walks of life, and was just warning you that you are most likely not an exception. You'll see when we meet.

I will not touch your Hackles.

Not while sober, anyway.

Yours Truly,
Tal-Herroth

Back