Seeking information

Egor

Scout
Good evening friends I have been tasked with seeking information on the recent cases of Insanity in Foxbridge. If you have any information be it eyewitness accounts or things you've heard I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you

Vavarick Chik Abeseloma
Bandoleer band of the fabulous pants

Insanity? This is the first time I have heard of it. I, too, wish to know more. Or anything.

-Durnic Daeron

Several townsfolk were seen last gather behaving oddly. Muttering to themselves or poking at things that weren't there. I believe when confronted they became agitated and violent. I dont know if that was the case with all of them.

I did witness one of these incidents though. A man walked into the tavern Saturday night and sat down at a table. He was muttering to himself and then became agitated. He then cast a Death spell upon himself. I myself ran over and used a life spell on him. He then used chaos to kill himself yet again and I am told after we healed him he attempted to take his own life two more times.

Vavarick,

Did any of those afflicted use magic on anyone else in attendance?

Kel

Not to my knowledge Kel.

If anyone was though I would very much like to hear about it.

Vavarick

*lets out a deep sigh and looks Vavarick in the eyes*

You and me both...

I too had seen a few townsfolk in the Inn behave strangely as if seeing frightful things that I could not see or mistaking heroes for such frightful things. They seemed to be casting necromancy on themselves. Though, I am not so familiar with such things.

I knows I saw one guy last gather who came in de Saturday night dat gather. He seemed to not be able to see any of de peoples around him and was convinced he was all alone and everyone had dissapeared from him. We tried to convince him of people but he freaked out when we would touch him. He also couldn't hear us I tink. We end up taking him to the Eart Guild in de care of de Radiant Enclave guy.

Not sure if dat counts as crazy but it was preeetty weird.

Back