Seeking instructors in the Martial Arts...

As many of you are aware, I bear some skill in classic front line combat, and am equipped for said same. That being said, I find myself in need and desire to broaden my martial skills, specifically to encompass more & more varied types of weaponry, and to utilize the finer offensive and defensive techniques of said same beyond the mere "pointy end goes into the other man".

Please let me know if any out there in town has the capability and the desire to train in these areas. Amenable to most going training rates (want the best bang for my buck, but do not want to start a rate war at the same time).

Also, Still looking for a source willing to make a steady supply of arrows. Willing to guarantee regular purchase at good compensation.

Thank you all in advance, and looking forward to hearing from and working with you.

Biff Sterling, Adventurer... AT LAAARGE!!!

Mr. Sterling,

I am a master of all forms of combat, and while I would only have time in my next short visit to train you in one form of martial expertise, please know that I am skilled in every form of physical combat. Perhaps I could instruct you in disarming foes, shattering blades, stunning limbs or even learning to channel ones focus to cause massive damage to a vital area? Regardless, I shall be in town in 3 weeks time, and would be more than willing to train you.

May you stay true to your blades, and they shall stay true to you,
Stahn Revan

Thank you for your prompt response, Master Revan! Expect a PigeonMessage (PM) shortly!

I will be in town also if you need training in the use of any weapon or turning strikes away quickly. Also when your ready I can teach you how to take a foe down in a single blow.

Bart

Bart,

I am most interested in training with you as well; please PigeonMessage (PM) me with your requested fees.

Thank you in advance!!!

Back