Seeking Race Marshals/Guides for 2020 season

PirateFox

Scholar
Hey everyone!

As you may (or may not) know, I'm our friendly neighborhood racial coordinator, in charge of helping people locate race packets and make rational decisions about race/culture for their new characters.

Over the last couple years, we lost a few of our specific race marshals, who specialize in a particular race's culture, story, and focus on helping those players. Before our season starts back up, I wanted to reach out and see if anyone has interest in helping new players settle into their character's race and culture and answer obscure questions about a race.

More information here: https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/race-marshals-and-racial-coordinator.18874/

If you're interested or curious if a specific race has an opening, please shoot me a message on here or to "Jim Rhoade" on the book of faces or on Slack ("Lagarde").

List as of the time of posting (I'm checking with Jesse on the ones he has listed, in case those are now available):
Racial Coordinator- Jim Galford
Wylderkin/Sarr - Jim Galford
Sylvanborn- Jennifer Beach
Dark Elf- Jesse Grabowski
Dwarf - Jesse Grabowski
Dryad - Jesse Grabowski
Selenari - [No Marshal]
Oathsworn - [Leora/Alis]

High Ogre - Mac Fawkes
High Orc - Jesse Grabowski
Stone Elf - ["Plot Dan"]
Biata - Jennifer Beach
Hobling - Jesse Grabowski
Elf - (High, Wood, Wild) - Jesse Grabowski

Last edited:
Closing this out and will send out messages over the next 24hrs. I did not hear back on the elves for the last 3 weeks, so I'm assuming they're not available.

Thank you to everyone who messaged me.

Back