Seeking... several things

Chasmania

Artisan
Hello! I find myself thrust back into the adventuring community once again.
My stores are depleted, and I find that I am in need of a variety of items, so here goes:

• I need an alchemical recipe book
  • I need a Celestial Spell book with spells up to and including the 5th circle of spells
  • I need gas globes, especially laugh and feeblemind poisons
  • I would like 2 poison shield elixirs
  • I am looking for Celestial battle magic scrolls up to the 6th circle, specifically these in these quantities:
    • Lightning Bolt x 2
    • Magic Armor x 2
    • Ice Bolt x 2
    • Lesser Investment x 1
    • Flame Bolt x 2
    • Spell Shield x 2
    • Stone Storm x 2
    • Web x 2
    • Elemental Shield x 2
    • Lightning Storm x 2
    • Sleep x 2
  • I am looking for two endow potions, a purify potion, and three elemental shield potions
If you are selling other items you think might interest me, let me know. I can pick these items up in just over two weeks.

~Basil Saesonne

Greetings again, Basil!

I should be able to satisfy the majority of your needs. I will check my stock, but I should have at least 80-90% (if not all of it) for which we can work out a reasonable price.

-Lord Polare Lissenstine

Hello Basil, I am Kel, master chocolatier and scroll crafter. I can provide the battle magic scrolls (and any others you may need) at twice production costs. Also, I approve of your choice of gas globes. You are welcome to memorize from my spell book should you wish.

Respectfully,
Kel's Quills

Hello Basil, I did the calculations and the cost for the battle magic scrolls would be seven gold, seven silver. If you'd like a second lesser investment it would be an even eight.

If you are still in need of an Alchemical recipe book seek me out at next gather, I would be happy to lend you mine.

Basil it has been some time since I last seen you. But if you have the need for potions I can cover all that you need. And if I don't have it in stock I can certainly make it. As it is I am a double master in crafting potions.

Xavic

Back