Seeking Spirit Forge Set & Others

Saephis

Squire
Greetings Ceriopolians,

I am seeking a Spirit Forge and Catalyst, as well as the scrolls for an Enhanced Wand and Greater Wand.

As the above items being sought may suggest, I am looking for methods to abandon Earth magics due to several reasons.

Initially, I learned Earth magic to help people. Guard them. Protect them. However, as the magic of the Fortannis has done little to enhance or support Earth magic's existence, it has fallen to the wayside in its ability to accomplish the goals that had found its study before my eyes. The rise of Constructs and Wands, and their accompanying surge of strength in Celestial magic is the true source for these goals now. Victory through overwhelming strength, pulled from other realms, rather than found within the land itself.

The modern view of Earth magic is also one of poverty. The adages of keeping what you kill, and looting only that which you fell are so firmly in place that even aside from that, the detritus of a battlefield is long past picked over by the lowest-moral-rungs of adventuring communities ensures the returns to those that keep you alive and able remain without reward for their efforts. I have long given coin and goods to those wanting, however with the vehement efforts of communities as a whole to see themselves paid, this has fallen to nothing.

There is little to augment the Earth caster specifically. The Celestial caster can tout scroll after scroll, adding directly to their ability with little-to-no competition for its usage, save their own kind. The Alchemist is the only capable of throwing globes of poison at their foe with effect. While the Earth caster enjoys the use of potions -- as does the Warrior, the Celestialist, and the Alchemist, without restriction on their ability or knowledge. Save the Life spell, any farmer is capable of becoming a renowned healer without peer, should their coin stack up sufficiently.

I have several scrolls available for trade to find these ends met for my purposes. However, do keep the above warnings in mind should additional Earth casting individuals seek this change. While there will always be those of you who are accomplished bladesmen, I fear that the Earth casting individual will become a dying breed if the land itself does not respond in kind in short order.

Eli'Razael Daeva'Sahkar Saephis

Eli,

The decision you are making is one that I considered a long time ago for nearly the same reasons you stated.

I expect you're planning on performing the ritual yourself, but my powers are at your disposal if you have need of them.

May your path to the sky magics bring you the power you seek.

-Zeth

I continue to seek a Spirit Forge scroll, for those who may have one in their possession.

Thank you.

-Eli

Back