Seeking Training...

I am again seeking training in some martial skills this upcoming market Faire, primarily taking advantage of an opponent whose back is turned (both critically and all-the-time), and also evading and dodging things that come at me (Tho I am also looking to expand my repertoire of Weapons and Style as well). Any with the knowledge to share and wherewithal to teach, I am amenable to learning from. Please message me with your rates & skills willing to teach.

Bart, should you be in attendance, I would gratefully pay for any further knowledge you may impart, just let me know!

Thank you in advance, one and all...

Biif Sterling, Adventurer... AT LAAARGE!!!

I guess i could teach you how to fly or maybe rift...if you want to help me kill the undead that arent.

-C

C,
I will help you kill the undead that aren't. Seek me out whenever you need me.
Hunter Davion

Goodman Sterling,

I see your thirst for non-magical proficiencies hasn't left you in these last few months. How does your training go from our last session? I hope you are now an expert at parrying any blow by now! While I won't be in attendance at the end of this month, should you wish to learn another skill, you can always seek me out at my residence.

Again, I thank you and your companions for recovering the Sword of Sordain for me; as purifying that blade has surely made Terna a better place.

- Stahn Revan

I would like to extend my services again to those that require martial combat training. I have the patience to train up to 3 people. I have taught Goodman Biff many forms of combat in the past. I am proficient in all forms of combat tactics and weaponry. I charge a fee of 1g per lesson, however if you wish to join the ranks of those who oppose the overuse of magic, then I will gladly waive the fee, and even help to put you on the right path.
I shall be coming into town in 1 week on the night of the 18th.

-Stahn Revan

Last edited:
I can teach ya some of that, good sir. Stop by sometime and I'll happily show you.

Back