Sellin' a Permanent Duration scroll!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hi everybody! It's Silp!

Let's get right to it: I've got a Permanent Duration scroll for sale! The effects of the scroll WILL travel, so it's a very nice scroll to get your hands on!

If you're interested in it, please make me an offer! Oh, and offers should be made in gold - I'm not lookin' to trade for other items or scrolls or things for it!

~ Silp

Greetings, Master Silp.

I am unfamiliar with the effects of such a spell. Pray tell, what does the scroll of Permanent Duration do?

~Acorin Fohwer

Ok so ya know how how some folks got super nice magic items? Like does all kinds of super cool stuff and you wish all the things your super cool item did could last forever? Ya Permanent Duration scroll makes your magic item last forever.

Ya gotta make it all at once though. Ya can't have your nice item for a couple months then decide ya wanna have it forever. Ya gotta cast it with all the other rituals ya put on da item. Permanent Duration scrolls are super nice.

-Ragnarok

How does 25 Gold sound, Lord Silp?

Crescent.

Looks like I just got a private bid of 30 gold! Sorry Crescent!

So, that said: Current bid is 30 gold!

~ Silp

Ok, then 35 Gold!

Crescent.

Looks like the bid is now 35 gold!

~ Silp

Silp,
would you mind sharing what the Catalyst is for the scroll?

~ Aramis

The essence of a fallen star if me remember right. Or something like dat. Enan's got one for sale if me remember right.

-Ragnarok

I can't read the scroll, but I'm pretty sure the catalyst is somethin' like "Essence of a Falling Star", or somethin' like that!

~ Silp

Thank you.
~Aramis

Silp,

An important question that none have asked. How long will you be holding this auction for?

May the light guide you,

Eve Rosenfeld

Sister of the Brotherhood of LifeStorm
Apprentice Councilor under Grand Master Haven of the Research and Development Branch of the Greater Earth Guild of Terna
Owner of the Sparrow's Nest in Fairfax in Wayside

Hi Eve! I'm still figurin' that out, actually! I'll keep you posted!

Oh, and I just got a private bid for 36 gold! Sorry again, Crescent!

~ Silp

I've got a private bid of 38 gold!

~ Silp

I've got a private bid of 45 gold!

~ Silp

I've got a private bid of 46 gold!

~ Silp

Crescent,
I would point out that an excellent strategy would be to pretend there is another interested buyer to keep the price soaring. If you aren't looking to spend your fortune on this scroll, I'd wait for the next one.

-Joseph

There is no need to tarnished such a happy instance of merchanting with such a suggestion kind sir. We should think better of each other, in fact I am sure it is similar unfounded worries that cause so many people to bid privately.

Seems silly to me that people will face down wars or great beasts together but get all shy when they are spending their coin, but hey everyone likes secrets I guess!

-Kalith

46g seems pretty cheap to be honest. To Eves question, will this end at the beginning of market or for those that dont dream often will a final in person auction take place?

Binks

Back