Sellin' Magic Items, Rituals, Ingredients, and Components!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hi everybody! It's Silp!

So, over the last while, I've ended up gettin' some items and scrolls and ingredients and components, and I recently figured that I don't really need 'em very much and that other people might want 'em more than me! Some of 'em are pretty nice, and I'm plannin' on sellin' 'em off for some gold!

When it comes to magic items, I've got four for sale right now:

A fancy little rainbow fish trinket pendant thing! It's got a once ever Skill Store Dodge on it, which is real nice if you find yourself in a bad spot (like on the receivin' end of dragon magic), plus three times ever Skill Store Evade, which are also nice! But it is flawed, and you can't use the Evades until AFTER you've used up the Dodge, so it's a "Dodge now, Evade later" item, which is still pretty cool! It used to have a once per day Purify on it too, but I've had this item for a long time now and the Purify expired a few years ago by this point! Oh, and it Travels the Mists! This fish has been SOLD!

A silver ring with a really big clear diamond on it! It's got a once per day Lightning Storm on it for another two years, but it's really the flaw that's the cool part: When you wear it on your hand, any weapons you're usin' will have a Lightning aura as if you had an Elemental Blade cast on you, except it lasts for however long you're wearin' the ring rather than just 10 minutes! Isn't that super cool? But, when you're wearin' the ring, you can ONLY swing for Lightning, so if you need to swing something that isn't Lightning, you need to take the ring off first to do that! But that's not super inconvenient anyway! It technically seems to be able to Travel the Mists, but I'm really not sure that the flaw will, so let's just consider it a Local item! I currently have a bid for 25 gold!

A little black cloth drawstring pouch, big enough for a handful of coins, potions, or other smallish stuff! It's got a once per day Disarm on it, but it'll only last for the next month or so, juuuuust long enough to be usable for both the upcoming gatherin' and the next one! This one's from when I made it to Gaden and is from there, but it won't have any problems Travelin' here to Wayside! Havin' an extra Disarm on hand can be handy - I've used this item more than once to disarm a bad guy that was busy tryin' to drag off one of the adventurers! This pouch has been SOLD!

A fancy necklace featurin' some very pretty emerald stones! It's got a twice per day Spell Shield for a smidge less than two years on it, and it'll Travel the Mists too! Spell Shields are always handy to have, but I don't get hit with very many spells, so I figure this item's better off in someone else's hands! I currently have a bid for 25 gold!

When it comes to ritual scrolls, I've got two for sale right now:

I've got an Audible Projection! The results of the ritual will Travel! 10 gold for the Audible Projection!
I've got a Preserve Duration! The results of the ritual will Travel! Make me an offer for the Preserve Duration!

There's a part of me that feels I should cast the Audible Projection on my shirt or somethin' so that if a non-Dryad picks up the shirt (usually with me inside it), it'll yell at them to not be a Peeler, but if someone's got another use for it, I'm willin' to sell it!

When it comes to fancy craftin' ingredients, I have sold all that I've got! Thanks everyone!

When it comes to ritual components, I have eight for sale right now:
I've got one Local Fangtooth!
I've got one Local Heartstone!
I've got two Local Nightshade!
I've got two Local Wand!
I've got two Local Penna!
1 gold for each component you want 'em!

So, if you want any of my stuff, lemme know!

~ Silp

Last edited:
Lord Silp

I'd be interested in a few of the items that you have for sale.

-Corbell

The Disarm pouch has been SOLD!

~ Silp

Lord Silp,

6 gold for the Resonance and the Universal Speech scroll.

Baron Fairfax

That ring practically cries out Binks....and even has the superior element.

- Binks

Hi Foss! I actually just got another private offer for those scrolls, and I think I'm gonna go with that offer since he was first, if that's alright!

Hi Binks! You might remember this ring bein' the one I wore durin' our wear-fancy-rings-and-duel-for-waaaaaaaaay-too-long duel!

~ Silp

No worries Silp.

Foss

Sounds good, Migs!

Looks like I've got one sample of Shining Drake Scales left now!

~ Silp

5 gold for da spell shield necklace.

-Ragnarok

Hi Ragnarok! I think I'm lookin' for a bit more than that for the necklace, if that's alright!

~ Silp

No problem Silp, me wasnt sure what was what yet so me thought to play safe first. 10 gold sound better or still want more?

-Ragnarok

Lord Silp,

I'll take any unique crafting materials you may have left!

-Thorn

I could use a dodgey fish, if for nothing else so I can claim to be quick like a bunny. If you still have it lord Silp, I'm not sure what the market is for dodges around here, how about a solid ten Platinum piece?

-Kalith

Hi Thorn! Sounds good to me, so I'll consider those SOLD!

Hi Kalith! I reckon that sounds like a good price, so I'll say the fish is yours! Oh, and you can just call me Silp - I'm not big on usin' the Lordy title most of the time!

~ Silp

Hi Garwon! I'm not really sure how much I want specifically for the ring, but since the effects are pretty nice, I'm hoping to get a decent price for it if possible! Make me an offer, and we'll go from there, I suppose!

Hi Ragnarok! 10 still seems a little low for the necklace, if that's alright! Spell Shields are nice and the item lasts a while longer, after all!

~ Silp

20 then. Me can't help it Cho Ko Nu rub off on me.

-Ragnarok

Silp,
I would be interested in the ring as well. If it truly can travel the mists, and the stewards of my lands don't outright reject the magics in the ring, I would like to make an offer since no other has put out an actual offer. My local economy tends to be markedly different from others through the mist, so I do not mean to insult if my initial offer comes in low to you. 25g.
-Fynn

Reactions: Kix
Back