Selling stuff made, selling stuff found

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
This buying concept is pretty new to me. Since when do you have to pay for berries and nuts and animals and herbs when they are perfectly free in the woods waiting to be eaten? I'm trying to come to these gathering I hear about, since that's where the money is, but realized money needs to be gathered already to buy other things.

....anyways! I am a potion maker and scroll scribbler. I am good enough to skim cost on materials but not good enough to be considered "amazing". Anyone need potions or scrolls? I can make em and deliver them!

I also found a few ritual scrolls that I'll never use, so I want to sell 'em. Yes, they were found, in the middle of the road but finders keepers I say. So, if I read them right, I have:

Spell Stores
Bound Shards
Preserve
Spell Parry

I think I have a few others that may be of use but they are from a guy named Lore and I don't like things with names attached to them. These also a pretty heavily attuned to Prademar, well they all are.

So if interested dream me your interested interest okay?

~~~ Maiev

Sold the spell stores, spell parry and preserve and even got a drink added! This is fantastic!

~Maiev

Goodfolk Maiev,

If you do not mind me asking, what was the going price?

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

68g + first round of drinks! I asked for 72g then got countered to 65 and as you do, I refused and gave another amount of 70 then it went back to 68 and I was SOLD. Well, the items were sold, not me, cause slavery is sooooooo 318 Northlunds.

Then they added first round drinks, I don't even know the drink but I'm sure it's the good stuff!

-Maiev

Well bartered. Your aunts should be proud. If our paths cross, I would like to join you in that drink and welcome you to West Haven.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

AND Bound Shards sold.

you're all great and apparently wealthy!

~Maiev

Back