Selling stuff~

Stakie

logoalliance.jpg

Anyway, so I have a few things I thought would be a good idea to post. Maybe for the people without time or maybe just looking for something that I offer in game. All items can be shipped or given to at an event if need be. (Which is preferred) I am now offering shipping. Payments would need to be through paypal if shipped.

Packets
Yes, I make and offer these be it arrows or aura in game.
For whatever reason, I make them and at LARGE quantities too.
I make small quantities if need be.

Little tid bits:
1 yd makes about 50 packets.
Specific coloring or design can cost extra.
I will buy the fabric specific to the order.
If given ANY supplies the order is discounted.
Chapters get their orders free. [This meaning I will donate packets if you need them.]
Just copy and past the order form here or via PM and I will get back to you.

If you just ask for a certain amount of packets with no specifications. It will probably be the cheapest!

Order form for packets:
How many packets:
Specific color or/and designs?:
Arrow/gas/aura?:

Bags $10
These are very simple and handmade bags. Each are large enough to hold a LARGE amount of things. They were specifically designed for holding packets and still have a place for your out of game items.
Note: These are out of stock while I look for a new sewing machine!

Food stuffs
Pumpkin roll-limited time only /10 per roll Out of stock for the season!

Soap
More information soon...

Weapons
Trevor makes weapons. Any kind, so just ask if you're interested in getting weapons.

Bird seed
This is 99.9% millet bird seed which I must scoop and bag myself 1.35 a pound. (Only slightly more then what I pay because I will BRING it to you at an event. I will not ship this. National,tournaments, HQ, and New Jersey events are the chapters or event you will most likely find me!)

Unique feathers
DSC00371.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00367-1.jpg

Other stuff: Please ask about these as the supply almost always changes.
Leather scraps
DSC00370.jpg

Fur Scraps
DSC00369.jpg

Note: I am only told a bit about these scraps of fur.. buy at your own risk.
Foam stuffs
DSC00328.jpg

(Sorry Trevor.. I cut you off by accident.)

Re: Selling Stuff!

Do you do those sewn rectangular packets? I've always wondered what they felt like but never enough to actually make one...

I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about to be honest. I don't normally sew anything onto the packets. Not that it can't be done, just never have.

If you mean like quilt squares that are sewn...

Are we talking the 5/8 pipe foam, or just the squishy stuff for thrusting tips?

The latter at most places that sell fabric and craft supplies. The former depends on where you are- some places you may have to special order it through a plumbing supply place, although the local game in NJ has one shop that carries it fulltime thanks to all the LARPers that need it. :)

Talen said:

The latter at most places that sell fabric and craft supplies. The former depends on where you are- some places you may have to special order it through a plumbing supply place, although the local game in NJ has one shop that carries it fulltime thanks to all the LARPers that need it. :)

What local game shop in NJ???

AllianceNJ said:
Talen said:

What local game shop in NJ???

Local hardware shop. The local game is a non-Alliance LARP, the shop is the one below.

http://tanishardware.com/

479 Belmont Ave, Haledon NJ 07508

Well, if it's needed I can get some. It's where I get my fabric and have a deal with many of the people there. Hardware stores do have that type of stuff for the most part but I can always get some and sell it to ya' for cheap. I will be taking pictures of everything soon if you want to see it all.

Stakie,

FYI, this is what a 'square sewn' packet is - sometimes also referred to as a 'bullet' packet:

packet.jpg

You could hold more in a califlower hand and you could also two-tone them easily - instead of folding a single strip of fabric, the top 6" was one color, the bottom 6" was another sewn to the top piece. Basically Plot had it set up that any packet that was half white was an NPC packet. That way they were easily collected and never accidentally taken by PC's.

Oh, this was a NERO chapter but packets be packets, yo!

:)

*nods* LAIRE doesn't even do the tied-off packets anymore out of concern for the wildlife- too many rubber bands and stuff getting into the woods. We just do the sewn square packets, and "NPC packet" = red/white, everything else is fair game for PC's. They're easy enough to sew a streamer into for packet arrows, too.

spellpackets.jpg

Pic related, the one on the right is a sewn square packet. They throw rather nicely, too.

In the IFGS, ALL thrown items are square beanbags (their spell system is a point and call system). Each Beanbag is 2x4 inches square but the color of the beanbag denotes what's flying at you:

Gray - Weapon
Red - Acid
Black - Oil
Black w red tie - Flaming Oil
White - Holy/Unholy water
Brown - Rocks
Green - "Seeds of the Elements" 'spell packets'
Purple - Physical Attack effects of Monks.

I suppose if someone really needed those rather then the packets I normally make I could do it. Unfortunately for the time being my sewing machine is down however. But thank you for telling me about that. I had never really heard about it.

Back