Selling useful Magical Items and Components

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hello,

While I haven't been to Wayside within the last year, I know many who still frequent, and as I've begun to adventure less, I'm looking to see if some of you can get better uses with things my group has collected over the past. Therefore, I'm selling the below, which can be delivered by Ilana in a few days when she makes her way to the gathering.

If interested, please state below or send me a private letter. I'll be taking best offer up until the day of the market, in which Ilana will see if any additional interest Friday night.

Long white and amber necklace. 1/d Cloak Necro. Will last exactly 2 more years and travels the mist. Current Bid- 13g by private bidder
Blue and Silver necklace. 2/d Awaken, 2/d Release. Will last 1.5 years and travels the mist. Starting Bid- 10g by private bidder
Amber Necklace. 1/d Prison. Will last until the end of October, and will travel the mist. Starting Bid- 9g
Small Metal Meat Tenderizer, Weakness 1/d will last 3 months and will travel the mist. Starting Bid- 3g
Gold Flower Pin, Cloak Binding 1/d. Will last until mid July. Will travel the mist. Starting Bid- 3g

Should you also need components, I have a large amounts, no less than 2 years freshness. Each would be 2g each, of any of the 10 varieties.

I do look forward to seeing some of you again in the next month, as I believe I will travel down from The Wildlands in June.

Lord Asher Oakheart

Last edited:
Cloak Curse 1/d currently 11g by a private bidder.

-Asher

Last edited:
To clarify, will there be bidding AT the market, or must we contact you beforehand?

-Joseph Smith

Contact prior, but if nothing has a bid I will have the item with Ilana to take any in person offers.

Asher

Lord Asher,
Despite the lack of activity here in the dreaming, I would suggest that Ilana hold the auction in person for maximum impact. Your starting prices are more than reasonable. I'm holding back from bidding for the sake of the newer adventurers.

-Joseph Smith

Cloak Necro is at 12g

Bid on the white and blue necklace at 10g also.

Considering the bidding, I may have Ilana do a small auction right away Friday with interested parties.

Asher

Back