September 22nd-24th Castle Event Room Reservations details.

Lurin

Duke
We'll be offering Room Reservations for the below two types of room, costs are noted below.

No Requests or Deposits will be honored until May 15th

Upper Floor Rooms - $120 per room (4 People) Prepay - Sold out! Thank You!

These rooms are on the main floor of the castle, have a lot of extra room, counter space and a private bath/shower for it's residents. The floor is heated and it comes with 4 comfortable bunks and enough room to easily host small group gatherings

Hunters Rest - The Pankow Pack (By Kitchen) <Paid>
The Heart's Haunt - The Shifting Shadows. <Paid>
Griffon's Perch - The Griffon Guard (how fitting) (near Bunkrooms) <paid>
The Ancient's Grove - Hengin's Heroes <Paid>

Lower Floor Rooms - $60 per room (Sleeps up to four) Prepay - Sold out! Thank You!
These rooms are located in the basement and share a small staging room between the three. Located away from the hustle and bustle they are smaller but with bunk beds for 4 and include private bath/showers but not counter space.

Boggles Bungalow - Shadows Light <Paid>
Kobolds Kottage - Reserved by the Keepers <Paid>
The Wylderkin center for adventurers that want to sleep good (and do other things good too) - Zihrs..um..Z-Guys (and gals?)! <paid>

Last edited:
Hey Lurin,

my small group of adventurers are interested in journeying to your castle. But we would like to know where to pre-pay for the rooms.

Thanks,
Azalee (AKA Megan)

Prepay buttons have been added above, in addition if you would like to reserve a room you May send an email to logistics@mnalliance.com with your group. Payment for a reserved room is due 2 weeks from the date of reservation or we'll roll it over to the next requester (if any)

Thank you so much Lurin. We have sent an email to logistics. And we look forward to hearing back from you.

Dave just emailed out about getting a room for some Washington transplants! Looking for a place to sleep for a kick'n trip back home!

Only one Bottom Floor room remains Panic!

There is a guild named Hengin's Heroes? I go away for a few years and it all falls apart :p

Paul

You think I would ever put a target that big on my back! BAH! That's just Dave's cutting wit!

Would anyone know if someone could pick my Grandmother, my friend, and I up from the train station? If so that would be wonderful.

Back