September Event Announcements

brconvery

Traverse City Staff
We are play testing the 2.0 rules in September and we want to focus on the new rules and new rituals.

So...
  1. We will not be using/allowing transforms from any chapter
  2. We will not be using vacuum packages
  3. All LCO and/or non-standard magic items need to be brought to logistics for re-approval
  4. Please use the following link to create your character/re-spend your build. https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/playtest-character-builder-for-arb-2-v11.37873/#post-297977 If you do not know your build total, please e-mail logistics at traverselogistics@gmail.com
  5. Once you have a build you like/want to use, please either take a screen shot and send it to the logistics e-mail or share the Google Drive file with traverselogistics@gmail.com
  6. NPC camp will close at midnight. At midnight we will gather around the fire and discuss how the play test went (what we likes/disliked, asking others in our community for advice, etc)
  7. Please come prepared with either a built character or a very good idea of the character you want to play. Please do not come to game with an Artisan build expecting a ton of gold and then changing your build to a fighter/scholar with no intent to ever honestly play an artisan. It goes against the spirit of the game.
  8. Due to events at the last event, we will be having everyone fill out an emergency contact card. Please make sure you have at least 1 person and his/her phone number we can call in the event of an emergency.

Bev and I will be providing lunch and dinner. Bev will be providing either sandwich fixings or chili/stew depending on the weather. I will be making a goulash and bread. Please either respond below or PM me if you have food allergies.

We are really excited and nervous about going through this play test with you. See you all next Friday!

Back