September Event Preregistration - 9/12-14

It's that time again - time to preregister for the September event!

September 12-14

Usual bat time, usual bat site. (With real bats!)

$30 if you preregister/$40 at the door

If you wish to pay no play the event, or just pay via paypal - the paypal address is waysidelogistics@gmail.com . Be sure to send enough to cover PayPal's transaction fees, as we will no longer take the financial hit for the use of PayPal. If you wish to pay via credit card, you may, using PayPal. If you are including any money for tavern tab usage, please let us know.

The deadline to preregister is September 10th at Midnight. Please preregister as soon as you can, to preserve Ryan and my sanity. :-D

Preregistered (11 total):
Robert Sachs
Ryan Zabawa
Joy Nelson
Josh Clark
Amanda Feigenheimer
Chris Kiefer
Robbie Carr
Tara Carr
Laura Burton
Matt Nottelmann
John R. Greenwood

*bump*

Also - for those interested, I'll be picking up Rock Band 2 right after the event, for those interested in giving it a try...

Stoneskull_Rockfist said:
*bump*

Also - for those interested, I'll be picking up Rock Band 2 right after the event, for those interested in giving it a try...

That's coming out already? I didn't think it would be here that fast. *whew*

I am so MANY shades of sad that I can't be there, as that's the last weekend of the Des Moines Renaissance faire. :(

But keep Rock Band 2 rolling, since I've got plans to visit the following weekend. :D

Try not to kill one another too much while I'm gone, okay? ;)

As usual - be prepared for rain. Forecast is showing scattered showers all weekend.

I can't believe I have to miss this one, alas it must happen to us all from time to time I suppose.

I can't get off work if I want to play TC at the end of the month...sorry guys, I wish I could be there. Y'all are the awesomesauce and I miss ya! :(

Yea sadly it looks like I may have to miss this one. I am still trying to settle into college. =\

Out of curiosity how much is the transaction fee for PnP?

Dreamingfurther said:
Yea sadly it looks like I may have to miss this one. I am still trying to settle into college. =\

Out of curiosity how much is the transaction fee for PnP?

Approx. $2.00.

BOOOOOO David BOOOOOOOOO!

College isn't important... Larp is :)

Naw man its cool if you can't make it. It would habe been cool seeing you out here and all but perhaps we can see you at an other event.

Thanks,

Paul

=\ I know, I really wanted to come!

But I can assure you that I will definately be out to at least one more Chicago game before the end of the year. Both if I can manage it. Part of the difficulty is that I haven't been able to find anyone the share the drive with for this game. =\ But with a little bit more time to prepare after getting back to school I am hoping to get at least one other soul. ;)

Ick I really feel bad about missing the event now. :? But I hope it goes well! :)

See now you have to come :)

and joy.... me! next event.

*feels even worse if that is possible* :(

I will be out in October, hopefully bringing another Dark Elf with me. :) (Ryan Burke) If Nanashi is there too it will really be a DE invasion! ^_^

Mid Oct event was unfortunatly cancelled :(

We do have an event 2 weeks later Oct 31-Nov2nd.

RAWR! And not a happy rawr! I'm going to Ohio that weekend! :(

Unless I can't make it to Ohio, in which case, count me in. I wonder what Marce wants to be for Halloween. Maybe a pun'kin. :D

Drat, well I hope I can make it. If it conflicts with our Halloween event here at St. Olaf though I may not see you guys for a while. =\ Although I would definately consider the faire day. When is that going to happen?

Back