September Favorites

First and foremost, I wanted to thank each person individually, ALL OF YOU! Hug yourselves, that's from me! The alliance community has shown me support and friendship in more ways than I could have ever asked for. You all are appreciated so much, simply for being my friend.
So here's a list of what really sparked my joy for this past event:
(Hopefully I can remember it all)

Both sides of the fence played in an event. Love it!!!

Getting handed really big monsters to play, is always a blast. I hope I provided a good challenge for the PCs I fought. Dom, Michelle, and Sean, it was a real treat getting to face off with you guys.

Finally kicking Sha'nechts metaphorical teeth in! With Kar and Vincent mentally summoning the creature. Another check mark on Vincent's resume.

Everything Jade Skeleton plot!

Getting to witness the making of a big bad at monster camp! You guys are artists.

Let's make Amy's face 6 shades of red.

The determination and energy of the NPCs! You guys are rockstars!

Plot plot plot, you guys are a creative bunch!

Healers guild interviews! Always fun.

Everything Alto and Vincent.

Finally getting the ability to explain Sha'necht to other PCs, so they could understand what Vincent and Kar were going through, and why.

The hunt! You just don't challenge that group of bad a**es

Joe and Dom - "where you goin!? Nowhere!!!"

Had a really good time!

-Reforming of the gilded claw! was nice to see everyone and finally get this train back on track.

-For the first time in years, Cuar actually crying... a lot because he touched the spirit tree.

- The rp after Raina ressed, an amazing family moment.

-Lanna finally getting blooded into the family!

-Seeing Wren again! welcome back heather!

-Getting to get some rogue on, yay for waylay!

-Jumping a lizard person with Will K. Haven't done that in a while!

-The look on everyone's faces when Arc told them "Yes I can read AND write!"

-Alchemy roulette, so much fun! We were laughing so hard!

-Breakfast at the healers guild table and just chatting it up!

-Looking at Vincent and saying "I understand but I don't approve, stop licking things that don't belong to you."

-shouting some commands on the battle field and everyone listening, not normal for Cuar, but effective.

all in all it was a great event! were not sure we will make the next one. If we can't then I hope to see everyone next year!

First thing. I must say "Bravo!" to the NPCs, full timers and fence hoppers. You guys and gals made a few seem like many.

*whistling from a red lizard face in the bottom left corner of the tavern door* "There is a thing on the porch." Lol.
Well played Jeremy.

Next. Frisco as Nelson. It must have been as frustrating for you to play as it was for us to figure out. Great job man.

Healers Guild interview. Priceless. All interviews will be administered under the guidance of shots from now on. Oh yeah! Ian seemed to make many people look at their questions from a different angle.

The lowbie mod. They may have been slow and weak but they just kept coming. It was intense.

Ruppert's murder face. So much stammering and confusion. I was in serious consideration of bounding the table and heading for a ward.

So much downness. I again forgot that an archer shouldn't be out front. Thank you to all the healers that helped to make sure my laps in judgment didn't land me in the circle.

Great event. I will try to spend less time on the ground on for part two. See you all next month.

*I forgot about food.*

Josh's soup. So Yum. I almost didn't but, myself and at least two others were glad I did.

Bill's dinner. I was so hungry by the time I ate that by the time I tasted it, there was only a spoonful left on my plate. Still, Good eats as usual.

Last edited:
Getting back into the game after like 6 months has been great! :D
Being the dodgy lizard man that I was meant to be was a ton of fun!
Oh yeah and stealing all of the PC's benches to get them come outside was fun too.

Getting back into the game after like 6 months has been great! :D
Being the dodgy lizard man that I was meant to be was a ton of fun!
Oh yeah and stealing all of the PC's benches to get them come outside was fun too.

The PCs needed some incentive to fight us :D

Dudes... Dudes. Thank you Plot and NPCs for putting on a hell of a show.

~ The intensity of the weekend meant that every single person's roleplay was absolutely top notch. The frustration, the rage, the despair. I love when roleplay is so intense that you sometimes have to take a step back and go "It's cool, it's just my character reacting this way, I am having a great time and I don't actually hate this person" (sorry for screeching in your face so much, by the way, Emily!). Nothing feels more immersive for me.

~ People's reactions to Irina Maitane and the Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Wave Battle, both IG and OOG. Deep heartfelt (heartbreaking) moments and incredible roleplay with Larien, Ezri, Mouse, Chulainn, Jovunn.

~ Having just enough Hunt boys to be on a little team for the weekend, but not so many that Lili and Irina couldn't keep track of them.

~ Larien. She gets it. I know I say it every event, but Amy adds so, SO much to my game experience. So much so that I decided to officially keep her. ;) Welcome to being a Maitane!

~ So many food treats! Dinner, special mac and cheese, baked goods, midday snacks. More please!

~ Seeing spirits. I mean, obviously everyone likes when they get to do something unique and feel special, I just particularly like this mechanic and the roleplay it generates. Also Kris as Brandon (and Vincent playing with him) was darling.

~ Watching Rupert endear himself to a Dragon, with thinly veiled concern.

~ *Irina rifts out* "She just got her hot cocoa!" *Gebous rifts out* "I JUST GOT MY HOT COCOA!!!"

~ Bonding with Lili.

~ Loved the mechanics for the giant Ents. The fact that they bleed out for an extended period because they're so big makes so much sense if you think about it, but it's not necessarily something you WOULD think about. Well done!

~ Getting to be the healer on Zombietron! I almost wasn't needed though, those lowbies totally rocked it!

~ Personal Jade Skeleton encounter and making my family sooooooo sad.

~ Talking to Arturos. Don't care what they say, chatting it up with a Dragon will never be a commonplace occurence.

~ Little bit of decompression time with Despona, and her telling Irina to "go be a hero" as they parted ways before the final wave battle.

Well done, Ashbury crew. Looking forward to October!

Had a great event. Bloody emotional roller coaster for my poor stone elf.

-Getting to come into game with a black eye, and getting the reputation over the weekend that you do not want Kar to punch you.

-The mental image of a sleeping Dame Kailani snuggling a tied up Kar, and then confining her when she went murder crazy.

-Deciding "We're doing it now!" (Sorry Kris XD ) and solving the problem. Dances of joy, over being able to sleep again.

-Breakfast conversations with Rupert, and townies played by Kris, Emily, and Frisco, and then the second morning with Jebus, Rayna, and Chullain. Oh goodness.

-Getting to hear the goat story in full for the first time, and then hanging out with Vakara, like it aint no thing.

-Getting to pick out the shades of crazy as Kar kept on emotionally snapping during the event.

-Needing a lie down, because I came into the tavern with people talking about ghost Irina.

-Sir Amaranthus blind siding me with his imminent possible death

-Getting to blind side him back when we go to smoke and talk about said death.

-ERMAGERD THE SMIRKS. ERIKA YOU HAD THE SMUGGEST FACE

-Getting to be almost useful when the gorram stick decides to rift me out as I'm holding it so Dame Kailani can eat

-The subsequent shard killing mod ending of "It's dead......OH **** KAR" Because Kar is tiny and squishy

-Having the other low level pc's for the zombie grinder look at me like I was crazy because they thought I was higher level.

-Kar-"I put the happy from making Irina special cheeze noodles and watching her like them into blocking this stuff" Kris-"That's a lot of happy"

-Getting to be a door

-Figuring out that Rayna ressed

-Nelson, and Kar being just tired enough to go "whatever, let's draw it and cast the light already"

I don't know what else to sayyyyyyy. SO MUCH STUFF HAPPENED SO FAST I CAN'T REMEMBER IT ALL WITH MY GOLDFISH BRAIN

Great Job NPC's for how few of you there were, we were kept busy.

Can't wait for part 2

Back