September Pre-Reg List

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
September's Pre-registration list. Please remember to get your name on that list by the Monday before the event. After that, door prices apply and you may not have your character information ready to go Friday night. So don't wait, get your info in now!

Also remember to pre-reg if you're NPC'ing! It helps us plan out the events knowing who and how many people we have in our monster camp so we can make the event that much more awesome.

If your name is bold it means we need your cashhhhh.
If your name has a asterisk* after it, it means we have your cashhh, but need you to pre-logist.

You can pre-logist and pay here: Alliance Deadlands Pre-Registration
Go do it! Do it now!

Any questions? Shoot them my way at deadlandsgm@gmail.com and I will help you out!

Looking forward to seeing you all in September!
The list:
NPC
1. Dan Beshers
2. Evan Tessier
3. Gary Marvel
4. George Hirst
5. Samara Martin
6. Annette Lamontagne
7. Seb Scola
8. Jeremy Davis
9. Steve Duetzmann
10. Ashley Thomas
11. Justin Ledbetter
12. Kate Drake
13. Thomas Reeves
14. Sam Olson
15. Nick Wollert
16. JP
17. Justin Blau

PC
1. Deb White*
2. Brian White*
3. Meghan Kinkaid
4. Stacey Beshers
5. Lindsay McClain
6. Nellie Condee*
7. Anastasia Miklojcik
8. Loren Williams
9. Deidre Kondrk
10. Sean Metzler
11. Shaun Glancey
12. Eric Gibson*
13. Rachel Durfee
14. James St. Martin
15. Taylor Knytych
16. Kelsey Desrosiers
17. Brian Bender*
18. Jess Brown*
19. Jennifer Reynolds
20. Rebecca Dawn
21. Mike Lawson
22. Jena Lawson
23. Nathan Killary*
24. Mark Simino
25. Donna Hellmuth
26. Tim Cray
27. Will Kinkaid
28. Dom Alioto
29. Brian Davis
30. Joe Plonski
31. Albert Lamonda
32. Craig Fiske*
33. Lester Tse
34. Christian Coleman
35. Nick Norris
36. Mark LaRosa
37. Dan Aldi
38. Melissa Guertin
39. Hoyce
40. Chris Belcher*
41. Bill Gibbs*
42. Ray Roberge
43. Michael Duetzmann
44. Paige Hubbel
45. Justin Coggin*

Spaces Available: 6

Wait-List
- PCs on the wait-list will be notified when they are bumped up to the registration list as more NPCs sign-up. You will also be notified closer to the event if you are still on the waitlist. Find friends to bring and have them sign-up to NPC!

Updated: September 23, 2013

tumblr_mrsup5yCro1qhmd4bo1_400.png

Dear NPCs,

If there's enough of you to let Sean PC, I will bake you all cookies. Literally.

Love,
Kelsey

List is updated and it's puny.

We're still a few weeks away, but let's get some names on this list! Go pre-reg so we know who's coming so plot can plan all of the wonderfully wicked things.
Also, if you NPC, there are cookies on the line for you.

Get cookies - Pre-reg.

The free dental clinic is that saturday and I need a lot of work so my attendance will be determined by how much work gets done and how early I am able to get in.

Bill

Hey Guys!

Registrations are starting to come in, which is super, but we need more NPCs! We currently have 2 PC slots available before we have to start wait-listing people who would like to PC. If we get NPCs to sign up, then we can up that number and push the wait-list back, which would be cool.

If you're planning to NPC, please fill out our form! Bring friends, too!

All the cookies for you. :thumbsup:

Alright gang, list is updated, wait-list for paid and/or pre-logisted PCs has been posted. I will update this list daily as registrations come in as well as notify players when they have been bumped up from the wait-list and will be able to PC.

Come the week of the event, if you are still on the wait-list, I will be contacting you to discuss your options for playing for the weekend.

Find NPCs, have them pre-reg, everyone gets to play!

Pre-regged to NPC. See you suckas on the dark side.

Regged to PC but more than willing to NPC if needed.

So does the 15 slots mentioned under Wait list mean there are 15 slots on the Wait List or there are 15 slots available to pre reg and PC without concern?
I have 4 brand spanking new people who want to pre reg and play, but do not want their very first boffer LARP experience to be as NPC's (they want to experience it without having peeked behind the curtain yet).
We intend to PC as a team, and when it's NPC time we'll all NPC, at a later date.
Thanks in advance to whomever replies.
Shaun (Glancey by the way, as I assume I'm Shaun?? on the list)

If I were on a mod team and saw JP, Jeremy, Donna, Dom, and Jcoggs walk out of camp...

I think I might just drive home. :tears:

RiddickDale said:
If I were on a mod team and saw JP, Jeremy, Donna, Dom, and Jcoggs walk out of camp...

I'll share my tissues with any other PCs who feel the urge to weep in fear.

RiddickDale wrote:

Challenge accepted.

This also means the Deadlands plot staff are within their powers to pit the brothers Duetzmann in an epic battle against each other, because reasons. I will figure out soon if we are both playing on the same side.

Mike D.

Back