Sewn Bullet packets

Inaryn

Knight
Hey folks! Below is a post from one of the SF players who makes some really awesome packets for chucking around at each other. They're super easy to cauliflower, and you can get way more in hand than your average gather-style packet. If you're looking for some premium packets (which, by the way, fly truer than gather packets in my opinion) then these are definitely the way to go!

Akemi said:
Hey everyone!

I am taking orders for Sewn Bullet Packets. If you are interested please email me at tokidoki2go@gmail.com

Prices:

Sewn Bullet Packets -
Packets can be ordered in groups of 50. Basic packets are single toned and filled. Fabric cost is determined by the type of fabric you would like to have used, you may provide your own fabric. *

Single Color Cotton: $5.00 per 50
Pattered Cotton: $10.00 per 50
Premium Material: $11.00+ per 50 Depending on the chosen material. Will need to be discussed.

Basic Packets - $25.00 per 50
Personalized Packets** - +$13.00 per 50
Two Toned Packets*** - +25.00 per 50

Please include in your order what kind of pattern you would like, otherwise I am going to pick for you! Please also include if they are spell, arrow or alchemy packets.

*If you are providing your own fabric for packets please make sure there is not stretch in the fabric either direction. 100% Cotton fabrics are best. The packets become less durable the with lower quality cotton weaves. If you are not sure please find me to see if I can make your fabric into packets.

**Personalized packets are marked with either your initials or simple emblem. If you would like them to be stamped with a rubber stamp we will need the stamp you wish to use or include the cost of the stamp in the materials.

***Two toned packets are a solid color on one side and a pattern on the other. Material cost will be $10.00 per 50. You may request any solid color except for white.

Can you post a picture of these? We don't have them in SoMN and I'm curious.

Back