SF needs NPC's

So, apparently Alliance SF is really wanting to epic things up as far as battles for the last three events Mike owns the chapter:
August 10-12
September 7-9
November 9-11

If you want to escape the NW this fall and go see what the Bay Area is like instead, this might be a good thing.

The November game will be the first game of the new campaign.

We took what we could get for dates this year. Cutter kind of dropped the ball on us.

That sucks about SF's campsite. We always coordinate our events with Alliance Oregon, Alliance SF, and Shadow Accord, and we try not to schedule over holidays, conventions, and Legacies when possible. Unfortunately, we let SF know over a year in advance about our November game, and they ended up scheduling that weekend anyways. We've got our 2013 Calendar up through April right now and we'll have through September soon (in September, actually, but we'll probably add two dates at that time). Right now SF's calendar looks like it is for 2011, but if that's actually a 2013 calendar, let me know and I'll avoid those dates. We'd like to avoid similar scheduling issues in the future, especially since I know we're drawing so many SF players for our November game that I'm sure would also like to support their home chapter.

Back