Shade's Stab! Corrupt invade Pratorak!

OrcFighterFTW

Spellsword
Adventurers, Gaden army, militia, and all those that fight Corrupt!

Me come from Pratorak with very important information about Corrupt! Listen closely and prepare for difficult battles ahead!

Me be in Pratorak for search for any remain of me tribe, but no success. Instead me find terrible loss and grave update of war with Corrupt:

East border of Pratorak fall to Corrupt and line collapse. Army of Pratorak need pull back and fortify second locations for stem tide, but it still very difficult. This massive invasion by Corrupt be called "Shade's Stab". New Corrupt come with ability for disrupt magic so it no work, and also what make it even more difficult- blade weapons no be as effective because new Corrupt able turn aside most of force from blade.

Me no have more details, this be what me hear from many in Pratorak as me search. Me know it be true. Many Stone Elf and many High Orc no make this up.

-Cho Ko Nu

Last edited:
Disturbing news indeed. We will need to fortify, make ready, sharpen our skills, and remain ever vigilant. The time is quickly approaching where we will need to arise to meet the Corrupt's newest creations.

Walk with Honor,
~Victor

Back