Ships available for Rent (Sept & Oct 321)

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greeting,

I have a few ships available for any task you're looking to accomplish or need to transport people or goods for the next few months. Let me know if you're interested by letter, and you'll have it's use. It can be one of my crews, or your own.

Ships: All of which are a small merchant ship that holds twelve to eighteen people plus cargo with exception to the larger Song of Summer.

1. The Muddy Gipper - Claimed
2. The Iron Crow (strengthened hull) - Available
3. Sirens Charm - Dramthin
4. The Frigid Husky - Available
5. Kendra's Fury II - Available
6. Dirge of Winter - Available
7. Song of Summer - Available
8. Moonlight Shadow- Available
9. The Wishmaker- Available
10. Melody of Life- Available

Let me know if you're interested, and we can work out an extremely low to non-existent fee.

-Binks

Last edited:
A reminder should anyone require passage, shipment transports or anything else these ships are available. All one must do is inquire,

Binks

Captain Binks,

The University is still interested in chartering a voyage to the isles of Nex and Us. If there is already a planned excursion, I will happily book passage. Otherwise, I can provide a portion of the insurance and charter fees.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Prademar University
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Consider yourself and the University a go for Siren's Charm. If you're interested in the crystal spirits I mentioned in the Tower of Wisdom you're welcome to explore. Note that you'll need willing volunteers to "house" these spirits in their bodies to communicate, but I think it could be worthwhile. Otherwise, sometime on the first night of market in November I plan to bring some folks there to experience everything and learn more.

-Binks

Back