Shopping trip

Hey guys, I spoke to some of you about this, but I will be taking a couple people with me to the Bazaar on the plane of water. It is very safe and you can buy just about anything. If your interested in joining us please let me know right away as we will be heading there in the next couple days.

-Wanderer Fredrick Crawfrd

OOG: This will take up your IBGA!

Hi Fredrick,

Just to clarify, is there a market on water as well? The one I know of is in the city/center of Ooze, which is Water and Stone.

Also, the ACTUAL BAZAAR that people may have heard about is neither of these places and a pocket plane in it's own right.

Safe Travels,
Radi

It is in the City on Water.

-Fredrick

I'm interested in alchemy if they have it. Piticularly serious vorpal coatings.

I hear all these whispers across the mists about large markets and whatnot, which sounds as though people are in need of supplies. As a merchant of sorts myself, what manner of supplies would be most needed if I were to bring my stocks at the coming gather?

Unfortunately, the items I am in search of cannot be crafted through non-magical means. My thanks though.

-Wanderer Fredrick

I need sun stone. I'll go along and see if there is any available. If not do you know of somewhere else I could get some?

-Lukas

Huh! Interesting. I mean, I guess that makes sense. All the planes have cities, so I don't see why they don't all have at least SOME sort of shopping area.

Okay so... This is weird having all this information about the planes and stuff in my head. After thinking about it some more, I thought I'd share some information.

The Plane of Water's market is incredibly massive, and you can find almost anything you want... Although it's pretty regulated.

The Plane of Ooze's market isn't as big, but it's not nearly (if at all) regulated. So if you're looking for something a little more... Shady, that's probably your best bet.

Those are the two big markets that exist on the planes. If you need a planar asylum or any information about the planes, don't hesitate to ask! It's all in my head. If you need to actually GET somewhere on the plane... That's Fredrick's specialty.

Banradi Irani Moduri
Master Waymaker
Apprentice to Mathis - Order of the Emerald Flame

I will not be able to meet at the next gathering as my time will be needed in my home land. If anyone traveling to the broken mist I'm living at the moment in a week or so would like to bring some things back if by happen chance you can buy some. I'll send coin with someone to pay for serious vorpal coatings.

Pyke

I got distracted in the woods on my way to both the market and the gathering and seemed to have lost my way...my apologies. Frederick, would you mind giving some navigation instructions to the two Markets?

Kestrel

There are busy markets on every plane. Without guidance, I would recommend heading to the capitol and seeing what they have there. If your looking for something very specific then let me know and we can try and set up an excursion if needed.

Fredrick

Fredrick,
I'd have to argue with you on the fact that there are markets on every plane. I mean... Dust and Vacuum for starters. Steam would probably also be tough because you can't talk there, and there are plenty of other planes that are just plain mean.

Kestrel,
In case you are looking for something on the prime plane, I'd suggest the Old Capital City. You can use the Waystones to take you to Valbrough, and then walk roughly 5-6 miles north to get there. I used to visit a merchant by the name of Lucky. It's been ages since I've visited him, but he sells things at a very decent price!

Safe Travels,
Radi

Last edited:
Radi, you are right about Vacuum not having a market, but every other one does from what I was told, including dust. The trick is surviving of course. Like I said, if you need something specific speak with me and we can see about getting a trip set up if we can't find it some place, safer.

Fredrick

Fredrick,

Hmmm... That's what I thought initially too, but I've started talking to some Planar Lore experts who say otherwise.

I plan on doing some in depth knowledge between now and the next gather... More than just the inherent things I know from being a Waymaker.

I mean, sure, you can absolutely go to each plane to find valuable materials, but that's just from harvesting them. Not from an actual market.

I think we should figure it out together so that we're on the same page and not confusing everyone here. Apparently we have a lot to know about the makeup of the planes.

Safe Travels,
Radi

Back