Short story; WARNING to those Christians who are sensitive!

This is a short story I wrote a while ago called "Jesus Christ, What a Nerd". Some of you may like it. I'm still trying to find someone to publish it, but it doesn't quite fit in with many magazines' genres.

Yes, it is supposed to be humorous. Please don't get mad at me.

EDITED OUT because the story sold and is now available in a book!

I was raised Catholic and I'm offended. Jesus was obviously chaotic good.

Scott

Honestly, reading some of the books of the new testament... I think he's more chaotic neutral or maybe neutral good...

I could buy neutral good, but not chaotic neutral. Chaotic neutrals don't put a lot of value on human life.

I see Jesus as neutral good. His open defiance of the Roman empire in general and collaborator Jews in particular certainly earns him chaotic points, but he was pretty clearly acting in accordance with a higher law that he believed superceded the terrestrial laws he was spurning. In fact, I think a major thrust of a lot of anti-church rhetoric has essentially been that Jesus was Neutral Good and many of the churches that bring his word to the people are Lawful Neutral, at best.

Duke Frost said:
I was raised Catholic and I'm offended. Jesus was obviously chaotic good.

Scott

dude i think you warned the wrong people, there is more then one religion that believes in jesus.
and not only that but the ones you warned are one of the kind of people in America who can take a joke!
Christians and southerners are the two types of people in this country you can make fun of and no body cares, because we don't care! we can take a joke!

Re: Short story; WARNING to those Christians who are sensit

Sold the story to anthology so I had to delete it for copyright reasons. Besides, it had gone through some changes and probably will go through some editing before publication. :thumbsup:

Back